HANOI BIKING TRIP TO MAI CHAU AND CUC PHUONG
Tour Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Cuc Phuong National park - Ninh Binh - Hill Tribe480 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Hanoi (D)
Day 2: Hanoi- Hoa Binh – Mai Chau (160km) (B/L/D)
Day 3: Mai Chau – Cuc Phuong National park (120 km) (B/L/D)
Day 4: Cuc Phuong – Ninh Binh (~ 60 km) (B/L/ D)
Day 5: Ninh Binh – Hoa Lu & Tam Coc – Hanoi. (~ 100km) (B/L/D)
Day 6: Hanoi Departure (B)
Day 1 – Hanoi Biking Tour to Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong National Park: Hanoi Full Day City (D)
Pick up at Noi Bai Airport and transfer to hotel. If time permits, a city tour including Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology and a pedicab ride around Hanoi’s old Quarter will be offered. See your vehicle and prepare the essential things for your trip. Enjoy Water Puppet Show.
ON in Hanoi.
Day 2 – Hanoi Biking Tour to Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong National Park: Hanoi biking tour to Hoa Binh – Mai Chau (160km) (B/L/D)
Leave Hanoi on our support vehicle, to Hoa Binh for our starting point, this really depends on how fit you are so we can choose the best terrain that suite you, 20 km before Hoa Binh town, and 50 km before Mai Chau valley (this is a mountain challenge). Overnight in Thai’s house on stilts.
ON in Mai Chau – Homestay.
Day 3 – Hanoi Biking Tour to Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong National Park: Mai Chau cycling trips to Cuc Phuong National park (120 km) (B/ L/ D)
Breakfast and ride about 20 km small trails around Thai and Muong villages. Lunch break in Mai Chau, afternoon we will get transfer to Lac Son, and we will then cycle 40 km to Cuc Phuong National Park.
ON in Cuc Phuong.
Day 4 – Hanoi Biking Tour to Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong National Park: Cuc Phuong Biking tour to Ninh Binh (~ 60 km) (B/L/ D)
Morning visit the Primate Rescue center where you could have much joy with funny languor species and admire the eco-loved scientists working here. We then ride 20km through Cuc Phuong forest to the park center, tea break, then trek in 3 hrs round trip to the Tetrameles nudiflora (Sequoia) 1,000 years tree. Transfer out of Cuc Phuong in the afternoon then ride through rice fields, limestone rocks to Ninh Binh.
ON in Ninh Binh.
Day 5 – Hanoi Biking Tour to Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong National Park: Ninh Binh cycling tour – Boat trip in Hoa Lu & Tam Coc cycling back to Hanoi. (~ 100km) (B/ L/ D)
Morning we ride to Tam Coc for 3hours boat trip through villages, rivers, rocks to Hoa Lu and onto Ninh Binh. After lunch, we take bus transfer to Hanoi, tour ends.
ON in Hanoi.
Day 6 – Hanoi Biking Tour to Mai Chau and Cuc Phuong National Park: Hanoi Departure (B)
Free shopping till departure time of your own flight.
Ends of services!
* English Speaking tour leader (other languages upon requests)
* All accommodations base on twin-share at hotel, guesthouse and Home stay.etc
* Meals detailed in the itinerary (B = Breakfast , L = Lunches ,D = Dinners)
* A/C transfers and transportation.
* Boat trip mention in itinerary * Mountain bicycle 24 or 27Speed (LA bike or Trek bike. etc?)
* Sightseeing excursions as outlined in itinerary
* Pump, bike tools, spares tubes.
* Spare bike
* Cold water box, small fresh towel.
* Mineral water drinking.
* Seasonal fruits.
* International airfares
* Travel insurance and bike helmet (compulsory)
* Items of a personal nature
* Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
* Mineral water beyond that supplied
* Optional excursions
* Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
* Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
* Visa fees
* Departure taxes
* Tipping for guiding
Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com directly.
VIEW ROUTE MAP
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 186 reviews.