HOI AN MOTORBIKE TRIP FOR COOKING CLASS
Tour Route: Red Bridge Cooking Class - Thu Bon River Delta hinterland - “floating bridge”411 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide with motorbike|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Hoi An Motorbike Tours for Cooking Class at Red Bridge Restaurant
This motorbiking tour give you an experience the famous Red Bridge Cooking Class in the morning, and complement this with an afternoon ride into the country in Hoi An.
On the ride we explore the Thu Bon River Delta hinterland, riding through countryside lanes that are rarely travesed. We’ll stop at local hangouts for coffee and experience the everyday lifestyle of the rural Vietnamese. On the return trip we ride the unique “floating bridge” lane route, do high 5s with local kids and enjoy picturesque views of the sunset as it fades behind the mountains.
Hoi An Motorbike Tours for Cooking Class at Red Bridge Restaurant – Rider rating:
Inexperienced riders to sit on the back
Moderately experienced to drive yourself
Hoi An Motorbike Tours for Cooking Class at Red Bridge Restaurant – Tour rating:
Tour departs with minimum of 2 people.
End of Services!
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Minsk motorbike or semi-automatic scooter
– 3rd party insurance for motorbikes
– Entry fees and ferry crossings
– International safety standard helmet
– Drinking water and soft drinks
– Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
– Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
– Personal expenses/tips
– Damages to motorcycle
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 163 reviews.