SAIGON CYCLING TOUR TO MEKONG DELTA
Tour Route: Saigon - Mekong Delta Cycling - Boat trip - Saigon1321 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide with biking|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Saigon Biking Tour Mekong Delta via Can Tho, Vinh Long Schedule:
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Biking to Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Biking to Saigon
Saigon Biking Tour Mekong Delta via Can Tho, Vinh Long Detail:
Day 1 – Saigon Biking Tour Mekong Delta via Can Tho, Vinh Long : Ho Chi Minh City biking to Can Tho (45 Km Biking) (-/L/D)
Leave hotel at 8:00 am and shuttle to Vinh Long with a stop at a Bonsai garden at Trung Luong T intersection. Continue to Vinh Long and lunch at restaurant of Cuu Long hotel. After lunch, turn left onto the main street and the river will be on your right.
Ride towards Tra Vinh past Village of Long Ho. After riding for 17 km, turn right toward Ba Ke on the dirt road and get cross the local ferry to reach Ba Cang. Ride along the quiet countryside paved road until we get to highway 1, covering the total biking distance of 45 km. Shuttle from here to Can Tho and transfer to the hotel upon arrival. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2 – Saigon Biking Tour Mekong Delta via Can Tho, Vinh Long : Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (30 Km Biking) (B/L/-)
Check out hotel and enjoy a 2-hour boat ride in the morning to visit the Cai Rang floating market and through tiny canals. Then, leave the boat opposite Cai Rang market and pedal/ shuttle for 30 km to Binh Thuy. The bike is along the riverbank and shady paved road. On arrival in Binh Thuy, stop for lunch. Get back to the shuttle and head to Ho Chi Minh City . Overnight in the City.
End of services!
- Accommodation based on twin sharing occupancy at hotel, guesthouse and Home stay.etc …
- Meals as indicated in program, B= “Breakfast” , L= “Lunches” , D= “Dinner”
- Professional English speaking guide (other languages upon requests)
- A/C transfers and transportation.
- Boat trip mention in itinerary – Pump, bike tools, spares tubes, Spare bike , Mountain Bicycle ( Asama , Gaint or Trek bike 13- 27 speed )
- Cold water box, small fresh towel , bike helmet
- All entrance fees for sightseeing as indicated in the program
- Service charges, rooms tax and handling fees
- Visa stamping fee
- Travel assurance
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Tips and gratuites
- Personal expenses and other services which are not mentioned in the program.
- International air tickets and airport departure taxes
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Optional excursions
Special offers :
– Mineral water drinking.
– Seasonal fruits. – Snacks
– Fresh tissue and some fruits while touring !
What to bring :
Sun Block , Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain Gear , Warm clothes in winter, Original Passport, Bike Helmet ( compulsory ), Small backpack , Shoes and shorts for cycling ,Sunglasses , Gloves , Professional Pedal ,Insect repellent ,Wide brim hat ,Bike water bottle (if you don’t want to use Indochina Bike Tours’ bottle)
Tour can be modified,hotels changed to suit your tastes and budget
Minor program changes are sometime necessary, depending on road conditions and weather.
This itinerary allows for 2 days on the cycling section. You will be able to decide for yourself at any time during each of these days how far you want to cycle. Average daily cycling distances are approximately 40 -100 km. These distances may vary according to weather, road conditions and group fitness and preferences. This is a sightseeing cycle tour, not a marathon or time trial.
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com directly.
VIEW ROUTE MAP
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 192 reviews.