VIETNAM NORTHWEST VENTURING TOUR TOWARD SAPA
Tour Route: Ha Noi - Mai Chau– Suoi Lon – Ban Mai – Moc Chau – Thu Cuc– Ba Khe – Nghia Lo – Nam Bung – Tu Le – Mu Cang Chai – Than Uyen – Tram Ton Pass - Sapa– Hang Da – Hau Thao – Ta Van Giay – Giang Ta Van – Hang Lao Chai – Y Linh Ho– Cat Cat - Sapa – Lao Cai - 389 Views
|Tour Price||:||Contact Us|
|Departure||:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type||:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
|Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
* BRIEF ITINERARY:
Day 1: Ha Noi – Mai Chau Package Tours (-/L/D)
Day 2: Mai Chau Travel Packages – Suoi Lon – Ban Mai (B/L/D)
Day 3: Ban Mai Adventure Tours to Moc Chau – Thu Cuc (B/L/D)
Day 4: Thu Cuc Adventure Tours to Ba Khe – Nghia Lo (B/L/D)
Day 5: Nghia Lo Adventure Packages to Nam Bung – Tu Le (B/L/D)
Day 6: Tu Le – Mu Cang Chai – Than Uyen (B/L/D)
Day 7: Than Uyen adventure trips to Tram Ton Pass – Sapa (B/L/-)
Day 8: Sapa – Hang Da – Hau Thao – Ta Van Giay(-/L/D)
Day 9: Ta Van Day – Giang Ta Van – Hang Lao Chai – Y Linh Ho (B/L/D)
Day 10: Y Linh Ho – Cat Cat – Sapa – Lao Cai (B/L/D)
Day 1 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Ha Noi – Mai Chau Package Tours (-/L/D)
- Picked up at hotel in Hanoi at 08.30 and follow the national road 6 heading west to Hoa Binh.
– After a coffee break, the road gets up and down hill for 60 km through the mid-land region of Hoa Binh province passing over the two famous passes: The Cun and the Thung Khe. Clients will enjoy several stops for stunning scenery, especially the stop at the top of Thung Khe offers spectacular panorama of the Mai Chau Valley.
– Arrive at Ban Lac Village of the Thai ethnic people located at the center of Mai Chau Valley at noon. Lunch break in a local home.
-The whole afternoon is for walking to explore villages of the Thai people, scattering around the famous Mai Chau Valley. There are a lot chances to contact local peoples at home and at work: Men plough, harrowing with water buffaloes…women weaving by wooden looms or making the embroidery brocades…
– Evening may be highlighted with a local performance of the Thai in Ban Lac.
Day summary: Transfer 135 km, approx. 4 hours // Walk for 3 hours// Home stay
Day 2 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Mai Chau Travel Packages – Suoi Lon – Ban Mai (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and leave Ban Lac for a road transfer 25 km to Ban Mai Village of the Muong. The rest hour of the morning is for walking to explore this charming village to learn of interesting way of life of the this large ethnic group before lunch break.
– Enjoying the boat trip for the whole afternoon cruising on the peaceful water of the upstream of the Da reservoir, witnessing local peoples earning a living by fishing, making bamboo products and paying visit to a small village of the Black Zao.
– Back to Ban Mai before it gets dark, enjoy dinner and relax.
Day summary: Transfer 25 km // Walk for 3 hours// boat trip 3 hours // Home stay.
Day 3 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Ban Mai – Moc Chau – Thu Cuc (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and leave Ban Mai early in the morning at about 8.00 am. Transfer to Moc Chau for 1,5 hour. Stops along the way to pay visiting to villages of the Red and Blue H’mong. Upon arrival to Moc Chau, clients will enjoy a long break for visiting tea farm, enjoying local diary products.
– Leaving national road 6 to follow the provincial road 41 for 130 km to Thu Cuc via Phu Yen with a Da River crossing. Lunch break along the way.
– Arrive at Thu Cuc at about 04.00 pm, check in local home stay and take a short rest.
– Enjoy the afternoon walk for about 1,5 hour around the lush valley to learn lot of interesting things from the Muong, famous sticky rice cultivators.
– Dinner at home stay with local food including home made rice wine.
Day summary: Transfer 175 km // Walk for 2 hours // Home stay.
Day – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Thu Cuc – Ba Khe – Nghia Lo (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and say good bye to hosting family at about 09.00 am. Spend the whole morning walking through the length of the Thu Cuc Valley from village to villages of the Muong and then passing a charming village of the Flower H’mong. Enjoying contacting and making acquaintance with hospitable locals. The walk ends at My A Village, then lunch break.
– Picked up for a road ride for 20 km to Ba Khe, spend an hour here to visit the famous tea farms and learn about technique to make green tea.
– Continue along the road for 33 km to Nghia Lo Town. Check in hotel and then the rest hours of the afternoon is set free to discover the town.
Day summary: Transfer 53 km // Walk for 3 hours // Local guesthouse.
Day 5 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Nghia Lo – Nam Bung – Tu Le (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and then spend an hour to visit Nghia Lo Market which lies in town but very popular to the minority peoples living in the surrounding region such as Thai, Zao, H’mong who often wear colorful traditional costumes to go to the market.
– Walking for 3 hours to pay visiting to villages of the Thai peoples scattering around a stunning valley. Back to town for lunch and then check out hotel.
– Transfer by road for nearly an hour to Nam Bung. Paying visit to a small village of the Black Zao for an hour. Continue by road to Pha Tren Village, located at the center of Tu Le Valley which is famous for production of special sticky rice. Spend the rest hours of the afternoon to walk around the village and then trying a bath at the hot-spring in local way!
Day summary: Transfer 50 km // Walk for 5 hours // Home stay.
Day 6 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Tu Le – Mu Cang Chai – Than Uyen (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and departure at about 08.30 am. Challenging a 4 hours hard trek uphill the Khau Pha Pass which was famous in the first Indochina war for a fierce battle filed in 1952. Once leaving home stay, clients will take a easy path for an hour and then the pass gets narrower and tougher towards the top of the pass, passing several hamlets of the Black H’mong. Picnic lunch along the trail.
– Reaching to the top, great view opens wide overlooking down the lush rain forest. Picked up for a road transfer downhill for 25 km to Mu Cang Chai. Enjoy many stops along the way downhill to enjoy marvelous scenery of the terraced paddies.
– Continue by road for 50 km to Than Uyen Town let and arrive at the local guest house here in mid afternoon, check in and free to walk around this quiet town.
Day summary: Transfer 50 km // Trekking for 4 hours // Home stay.
Day 7 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Than Uyen – Tram Ton Pass – Sapa (B/L/-)
- Breakfast and then leaving Than Uyen at about 08.30 am. Just after 20 km driving, the group will have a break for an hour to visit the Tan Uyen market to break local atmosphere in this small town let. Then continue the road trip to Binh Lu with several stops along the way to visit villages of the Thai, Lu and Lao ethnic peoples. Continue along the newly built road for an hour to Chu Va Village of the Red H’mong located at the foot of Hoang Lien Mountain pass on the bank of clear stream. Take a quick look at this village before driving uphill the magnificent Hoang Lien Son Pass for 1,5 hours with some photo stops.
– Reach to Tram Ton Pass, stop for the panorama view of the Fanispan mountain and valleys. Continue along the road 18 km to Sapa Town let, the most famous former French hill station. – Lunch break in a local restaurant, check in hotel and the whole afternoon is set at leisure for walking around the charming town.
Day summary: Transfer 103 km // Some short walk // Hotel in Sapa.
Day 8 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Sapa – Hang Da – Hau Thao – Ta Van Giay(-/L/D)
- Breakfast, check out hotel at 08.30. Walk from Sapa Town along the motor way for 3 km. Turn left for a large rocky path uphill for 2 hours to Hang Da Village of the Black H’mong which sits at the height of 1,800 m overlooking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Paying visit to several local homes before lunch break.
– Continue trekking along the trail on the high hill side for an hour and then gradually getting down to the Pho Village which consists of about 15 houses of the H’mong, scattering on rocky hill side.
– The trek process downhill all the way to Muong Hoa with a crossing to the other bank, then walking uphill for ½ hour to Ta Van Giay Village. Arriving to the home stay in mid afternoon and the rest of the day is for free walk around the village, enjoying marvelous landscapes in late afternoon light.
Day summary: Trekking for 5 – 6 hours, grade 3 of 5 // Home stay.
Day 9 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Ta Van Day – Giang Ta Van – Hang Lao Chai – Y Linh Ho (B/L/D)
- Breakfast and leave Ta Van at about 09.00 am. Firstly the group will follow a narrow trail up steep hull through a piece of bamboo forest which is well reserved as the lung of the village. Then the trail winds its way an high elevation for about 3 hours passing Giang Ta Van and Hang Lao Chai villages of the H’mong. This portion brings the most stunning scenery of Muong Hoa Valley while getting off the popular and touristic route which run along the lower elevation.
– Picnic lunch along the way in the open or in a local home near Hang Lao Chai. Continue along the same trail up and down hill for 2,5 hours in the afternoon to Y Linh Ho Village. Arrival at home stay here at about 4.30 pm, then relax.
Day summary: Trekking for 5 hours, grade 2 of 5 // Home stay.
Day 10 – Vietnam Northwest Venturing Tour Toward Sapa: Y Linh Ho – Cat Cat – Sapa – Lao Cai (B/L/D)
- Start trekking at about 09.00 am. The trek today probably will be the most interesting so far. The trail sneaking on high mountain side along the upstream part of the Muong Hoax River right along the foot of Fansipan. Cross the river by suspension bridge to the other side and from here it gets easier through the narrow valley for another 2 hour to Cat Cat waterfall. Group will have long lunch break here by the side of the river, enjoying traditional music, song an dance of the local ethnics played by a local band here.
– Picked up and transfer uphill to Sapa town in mid afternoon, freshen up and relax. –
– Transfer downhill along road 4D 37 km to Lao Cai station, dinner in restaurant here before boarding the night train for Hanoi.
Day summary: Trekking 4 hours, grade 3 of 5 // Transfer 42 km.
Packages Include - Exclude
– Hotels and homestays
– Sightseeing tickets
– English speaking Tour guide
– Meals as indicated (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner).
- All airfares
– Visa arrangements
– Personal expenses
– Extra services and tips
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com directlyVIETNAM NORTHWEST VENTURING TOUR TOWARD SAPA
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 179 reviews.