NORTHEAST LOOP VIETNAM TOUR FOR 5 DAYS
Tour Route: Hanoi - Babe Lake - Caobang - BanGioc Waterfall - Langson445 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Hanoi – Thai Nguyen – Ba Be
Day 2: Ba Be – Cao Bang
Day 3: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Cao Bang
Day 4: Cao Bang – Lang Son
Day 5: Lang Son – Hanoi
Day 1 – Vietnam Northeast Tour to Thai Nguyen, Bac Kan, Cao Bang, Lang Son : Hanoi – Thai Nguyen – Ba Be
Depart from Hanoi for Thai Nguyen where the finest green tea in Vietnam is grown, visit Museum of Ethnology. Have lunch in Thai Nguyen City. Onto Babe National Park, boat trip to Pac Ngoi village, Tay minority. There you will stay in one of the traditional wooden houses in the Tay Hamlets of spectacular Ba Be National Park. Dinner and home stay.
Day 2 – Vietnam Northeast Tour to Thai Nguyen, Bac Kan, Cao Bang, Lang Son : Ba Be – Cao Bang
Babe Lake is home to hundreds of species of wild animals, many registered in Vietnam’s Red Book of Rare and Valuable Animals and Plants. You may even see a Tibetan bear or a “snub-nose” primate. In the morning, take an unusual boat ride on three big, deep, startlingly green lakes that lie nestled in limestone mountains formed over 200 million years ago, Puong Cave – where thousands of bats, visit Fairy ponds, Dau Dang Waterfall. Have lunch in the village before depart for Cao Bang. Car picks up then drives to Cao Bang. Stay overnight in Cao Bang.
Day 3 – Vietnam Northeast Tour to Thai Nguyen, Bac Kan, Cao Bang, Lang Son: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc Waterfall – Cao Bang
Drive to Ban Gioc, one of the most wonderful waterfall in Vietnam suspended a border river broken and fallen down. Cross the stream and you are in China. Have picnic lunch. Drive back to Cao Bang. Have dinner and overnight at hotel in Cao Bang.
Day 4 – Vietnam Northeast Tour to Thai Nguyen, Bac Kan, Cao Bang, Lang Son : Cao Bang – Lang Son
Drive along the highway No 4. along the border with China. Highway No 4 famed with alot of battles during French war with historic area such as Dong Khe, That Khe…. Visit an enchanting complex of little shrines from the 18th century, hidden away in caves. See how the Vietnamese people practice Buddhism in the traditional way. Have lunch in the restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Lang Son
Day 5 – Vietnam Northeast Tour to Thai Nguyen, Bac Kan, Cao Bang, Lang Son : Lang Son – Hanoi
Visit Lang Son Border city with Dong Kinh Market. Tam Thanh, Nhi Thanh Grottos. Have lunch in the restaurant. Road trip back to Hanoi.
End of the tour
- Homestay in Ba Be in local house
- Transportation in vehicle with driver as under specified:
- 1 – 3 people: New model 4 WD Japanese car in superior class tour, Medium model 4 WD Japanese car in first class tour or No air- conditioned Russian jeep 4WD in standard class tour
- 4 – 8 people: Ford Transit (16-seater).
- Meal as mentioned (1 Dinner + 1 Breakfast)
- Boat trip on Ba be Lake
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- English speaking tour guide
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Others meal & drink
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- All other services not on the written form
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly
VIEW ROUTE MAP
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 228 reviews.