MAI CHAU WALKING TOUR TO VILLAGES
Tour Route: Hanoi - Mai Chau Valley - Nameo Village - Buoc Village - Ban Buoc - Van Mai - Xalinh - Hanoi534 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley Adventure Tours
Day 2: Mai Chau Trekking Tours to Nameo Village – Buoc Village
Day 3: Ban Buoc – Van Mai – Mai Chau Homestay Tours
Day 4: Mai Chau – Xalinh – Hanoi
Day 1 – Mai Chau Walking Tour to Na Meo, Buoc, Van Mai & Xa Linh Villages : Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley Adventure Tours (-/L/D)
Start your day with a drive to Mai Chau, passing through beautiful landscapes of the Hoa Binh Province before descending into the Mai Chau Valley. Take a short walk around the village to meet friendly locals and visit the local market all the while surrounded by great views of the valley. A local family will warmly welcome you into their stilted house this evening for a memorable homestay.
Overnight homestay in a Thai village or at the Mai Chau Lodge Note: Walking 1-2 hours
Day 2 – Mai Chau Walking Tour to Na Meo, Buoc, Van Mai & Xa Linh Villages: Mai Chau Trekking Tours to Nameo Village – Buoc Village (B/L/D)
A short drive this morning takes you to Nameo Village, the start point for today’s trek. The sublime beauty of the Mai Chau Valley reveals itself as you pass through rice terraces, forests and villages on this easy walk. Tonight you will stay in Buoc Village in a simple, yet comfortable homestay.
Overnight homestay in Buoc Village. Note: Walking 3-4 hours
Day 3 – Mai Chau Walking Tour to Na Meo, Buoc, Van Mai & Xa Linh Villages : Ban Buoc – Van Mai – Mai Chau Homestay Tours (B/L/D)
Today’s destination is the village of Van Mai, reached by a four-hour trek. Enjoy lunch in the village followed by a relaxing boat ride along the Ma River where you’ll see a different, yet equally beautiful, side of the Mai Chau Valley. This evening you can choose between another homestsay or staying at a spectacular nature lodge.
Overnight homestay in a Thai village or at the Mai Chau Lodge Note: Walking 4-5 hours
Day 4 – Mai Chau Walking Tour to Na Meo, Buoc, Van Mai & Xa Linh Villages: Mai Chau – Xalinh – Hanoi (B/L/D)
This final day of your trip starts with a short 1-2 hour walk to Xalinh village. You will get a glimpse into the lives of the Hmong hilltribe as you pass through their village. If you arrive on a Sunday, a walk through the colorful local market is not to be missed. Then it’s time to the Mai Chau valley and return to Hanoi by road.
Note: Walking 1-2 hours
* English speaking guide throughout
* Local English speaking guide for trekking days
* Private air-conditioned car for transfer as itinerary except trekking days.
* 1 Motorbike support for 2 days of trekking to Buoc Village and return to Mai Chau
* Meals in local restaurants as mentioned in the itinerary ( B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
* Snack, water and local fruits for trekking days.
* Accommodation as itinerary in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
* Permission for overnight in homestay
* International air ticket to/from Vietnam and international airport departure tax
* Visa to Vietnam. Please ensure to get visa before departure.
* Tips for guide, driver, porter at hotel, waiter in restaurant
* Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
* Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, camera films and so on…)
* Personal travel insurance
* Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the trip inclusive portion.
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly
VIEW ROUTE MAP
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 215 reviews.