HANOI VENTURING WITH TONKIN MOUNTAIN AND SEA
Tour Rate: Hanoi – Ky Son – Ninh Binh – Ha Long – Hanoi521 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Hanoi – Ky Son (Walking – Cycling) Adventure Homestay Tours (-/L/D)
Day 2: Ky Son – Ninh Binh(B/-/-)
Day 3: Bai Dinh biking – But Cave complex – Ana Mandara (B/L/-)
Day 4: Ninh Binh – Ha Long Bay Cruise Tours (B/L/D)
Day 5: Ha Long Bay – Boat Cruise – Hanoi (B/-/-)
Day 1 – Hanoi Package Tour to Ky Son, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay: Hanoi – Ky Son (Walking – Cycling) Adventure Homestay Tours (-/L/D)
Drive to Ky Son Village in the morning. Take a pleasant walk around the village to get a taste of the northern countryside lifestyle of Vietnam before joining your homestay host for lunch preparation. Have lunch and learn more about the Vietnamese cultural through conversations with locals.
In the afternoon, set out on a bike ride along local trails with stops for taking pictures, picking herbs and vegetables, chatting with children and farmers and shopping at the village market while soaking up the pastoral atmosphere and divine tranquility. Return to the homestay for a relaxing traditional herbal bath before dinnertime. Before sleeping, soak your feet in a traditional herbal treatment. Overnight homestay in Ky Son.
Day 2 -Hanoi Package Tour to Ky Son, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay: Ky Son – Ninh Binh(B/-/-)
Day 3 – Hanoi Package Tour to Ky Son, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay: Bai Dinh biking – But Cave complex – Ana Mandara (B/L/-)
Drive from Ana Mandara Ninh Binh to the Bai Dinh area with an optional stop to visit the Bai Dinh pagoda. Pick up your bike and start cycling through the rural landscape to Dong Tam village (~8km). You may interact with as well as take part in lunch preparation with the locals. Enjoy your lunch with a family.
After lunch take a sampan ride through But cave complex (2.5 hr cruise). Explore the dry caves as well as the water caves. End the trip at Thung Nham dock. You will be picked up and driven back to Ana Mandara resort. Overnight in Ana Mandara Ninh Binh.
Day 4 – Hanoi Package Tour to Ky Son, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay: Ninh Binh – Ha Long Bay Cruise Tours (B/L/D)
Drive through green rice paddy fields to Ha Long Bay. Board a junk for a cruise among the hundreds of islets of Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a seafood lunch and a swim (weather permitting) before visiting a grotto of gigantic stalactites and stalagmites.
Drop anchor in the late evening for an overnight stay among the dramatic limestone peaks rising out of the sea. Overnight on a junk.
Day 5 – Hanoi Package Tour to Ky Son, Ninh Binh, Halong Bay: Ha Long Bay – Boat Cruise – Hanoi (B/-/-)
Take a delightful morning cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Ha Long Bay before returning to the dock. Return to Hanoi with a stop en route at a ceramic factory.
—End of service—
a. Minimum Commitment:
1. Select Vehicle Security Guarantee
2. Assistance with formalities in case of accident or illness.
3. Continuous availability for advice
b. Provision of private services:
– Hotel accommodation, homestay and on board the boat as well mentioned in the program (based on 2 people per room)
– Transportation vehicle conditioning, comfortable for all transfers and ground transportation
– Meals at local restaurants clearly mentioned in the program (B = Room with Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner)
– local guide throughout the journey
– Boat excursions as described in the program, comfortable boat in Halong Bay with private cabins
– Quick Ship Cat Ba / Hai Phong
– Train Lao Cai / Hanoi train standard car comfortable air conditioned sleeper (4 pax / cabin)
– Admissions sites
– International flights and airport taxes
– Visas to Vietnam
– Tips and personal expenses
– Meals not mentioned in the program
– Drinks, phone and everything that is not clearly mentioned in the section ‘Included’.
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com directly
VIEW ROUTE MAP
Rating: 10 out of 10 based on 261 reviews.