ESSENTIAL BA BE NATIONAL PARK ADVENTURE TOUR
Tour Route: Hanoi - Bac Kan - Ba Be National Park - Kayaking & Trekking - Bac Kan - Hanoi496 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Hanoi – Bac Can Adventure Tours (L/D)
Day 2: Ba Be lake Kayaking Tours – Full Day Sightseeing Tours (B/L/D)
Day 3: Ba Be Homestay Tours – Bac Can – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Day 1 – Hanoi Package Tour to Ba Be Lake for Homestay and Trekking : Hanoi – Bac Can Adventure Tours (L/D)
Depart at 7: 00 am from your hotel for Ba Be National Park, which is located in limestone Karst Mountains. Babe means “Three Lakes”. In fact, there is only one large lake with three different sections. Take a short break for a visit to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology in Thai Nguyen city. Then we stop for lunch in Bac Can town in a small restaurant. Arrival in Ba Be. Easy trek in National Park along lake’s side to Pac Ngoi village, the village of Nung hill tribe, check-in the home stay and dinner with local food here. Overnight in the village.
Day 2 – Hanoi Package Tour to Ba Be Lake for Homestay and Trekking : Ba Be lake Kayaking Tours – Full Day Sightseeing Tours (B/L/D)
Breakfast,then the whole day visiting the beauty of the area on the local canoes (rafts) gliding along the river and through the pretty caves. We get lunch served near the waterfall after visiting it. After lunch, we canoe our hearts out into the tranquil Ba Be lakes famous for its majesty. The following time is for swimming and trekking and if you choose to visit the ethnic minorities. Dinner then free time to learn about the local people. Overnight homestay.
Day 3 – Hanoi Package Tour to Ba Be Lake for Homestay and Trekking : Ba Be Homestay Tours – Bac Can – Hanoi (B/L/-)
More canoeing then breakfast served by the lakes, swimming. Leave for Hanoi by 10.00 am, lunch on the way at noon. Arrive at hotel by 5.30 p.m.
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
- Accommodation at stilt house in hill tribe village
- All meals as mention in the program
- Fully escoted English speaking tour guide
- Boat cruise on the river
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Other meals & drinks
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- All other service not included on the written form .
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly
VIEW ROUTE MAP
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 212 reviews.