KRABI STOPOVER TOUR
Tour Rate: KRABI - 4 ISLANDS - BANGKOK559 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – Bangkok – Krabi.
Day 2 – Full Day Join Tour Krabi 4 Islands.
Day 3 – Krabi – Bangkok
Day 1 – Krabi Stopover Tour: Bangkok – Krabi
Arrival at Krabi airport, you are met and transferred to the hotel for check in. Free at leisure.
Overnight at hotel
Day 2 – Krabi Stopover Tour: Full Day Join Tour Krabi 4 Islands (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel and after that transfer to the pier for take a speed boat sightseeing to the famous of 4 Island. Visit to the Tub Island; a touch of the charming sand and sea in the morning. Koh Tup is famous for colorful fish and its sand bank which connects to tree Island. Then visit to Poda Island; fringed by clear waters, and offers white sandy beaches, as well as, pristine coral reefs. It is a good place for sun bathing, snorkeling and watching monkeys. Visit to Chicken Island; the island’s name comes from the bizarre shape of rock which resembles a chicken’s head. The sea level there is deep so it is a good place for swimming and snorkeling. And the last visit to Pranang Cave; where the world’s famous mountain climbing activity is located. Explore the holy and ancient cave with layers of stalagmites and stalactites. And then take a speed boat back to the pier and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at hotel
Day 3 – Krabi Stopover Tour: Krabi – Bangkok (B)
Breakfast at hotel, then free at leisure till time transfer to Krabi airport and flight back to Bangkok.[include]
– Accommodations based on twin/double sharing
– Airport transfer as private air-con vehicle.
– Join Tours as mentioned in the program
– Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
– Entry fee as tours stated – English Speaking Local Guide
– Service charge & Government tax [/include]
(Noted: Air ticket prices will be changed, please recheck again before issuance)
– Other meals, tip, drinks, airport tax, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in/out Bangkok, any optional additional tours or activities during free time.
– Compulsory Gala Dinners depending on the hotel during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve [/exclude]
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 228 reviews.