BANGKOK DISCOVERY TOUR AT FLOATING MARKET
Tour Route: BANGKOK - FLOATING MARKET - ROSE GARDEN ( THE CULTURAL SHOW)974 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 01: Arrival – Bangkok
Day 02: Bangkok – Floating Market – Rose Garden (The Cultural shows)
Day 03: Bangkok – Departure
Day 01: Bangkok Discovery Tour At Floating Market : Arrival – Bangkok
On arrival at Suvanphumi Airport, you’re met and transferred to hotel. After checking in to the hotel you will be free on your own activities.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 02: Bangkok Discovery Tour At Floating Market : Bangkok – Floating Market – Rose Garden (The Cultural shows) (B/L/-)
Drive south of Bangkok to the garden province of Samut Songhkhram in the Mae Klong river delta area. First visit a unique country market along the railway tracks. See the train arrive bringing the people to the market. Afterwards Continue to fascinating floating market at Damnoen Saduak about 110 km from Bangkok in the Ratchaburi province.
On arrival visit local Sugar Palm factory before board on a long tails boat along Damnern canals. After spend your time at the floating market we continue to visit teakwood carving. On the way return to Bangkok we stop at The Rose Garden is a picturesque country resort, It consists of over 50 acres of tropical paradise with flower gardens, orchards and a typical Thai village.
Buffet lunch inside the Rose Garden and then followed by Thai cultural shows, you can witness ordination into the fingernail dance, Thai boxing, hill tribe dance, sword fighting, elephants at work and folk dancing.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 03: Bangkok Discovery Tour At Floating Market : Bangkok – marketDeparture (B/-/-)
Today you will be free for shopping or explore the city on your own until time transfer to the airport for your flight departure onwards.
- Accommodation at hotel as listed base on twin sharing basis
- Air conditioned transportation
- Tours as per itinerary including entry fee
- Meals as indicated on itinerary
- English speaking guide basis (others languages are available with additional cost )
- Boat along canals in floating market
- Drinking water, cool refreshments during the trip
- Air tickets to/from Thailand
- Other meals
- personal drinks
- airport tax
- single room supplement
- personal expenses
- visa for Thailand
- optional additional tours or activities during free time, late check out (after 1200hrs), etc…
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 241 reviews.