HALF DAY YANGON BIKING TOUR
Tour Route: YANGON528 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Half Day Yangon Biking Tour
Your guide will meet you at the hotel in the morning and after breakfast, transfer to the outskirts of town at what is referred to as ‘Wireless Junction’.
Then it’s time to hop on your bikes and pedal through the quiet streets of rural Yangon. Over the 25 kilometers, you’ll be biking on flat roads with very little traffic. You’ll pass by small, traditional villages and have time to stop and greet the friendly locals and the slow pace of the excursion allows you to stop and take photos as often as you’d like.
After the ride, you’ll stop for a cup of tea or coffee at a local tea house. Tea shops are a central part of Burmese social life and sitting in the shop will be yet another chance to interact with the locals and enjoy the local atmosphere.
Midday you will transfer back to Yangon by car.
Total Distance: 25 kilometers
- English-speaking guide Transfer to the start/finish point by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver Bike rental and helmet 1 bottle of water and tea/coffee at a local tea house
- Meals Personal expenses Any other items not mentioned Visits not mentioned in the program [/exclude]
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 231 reviews.