EXPERIENCE OF MYANMAR CRUISE TOUR
Tour Route: MANDALAY TO BAGAN408 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Experience Of Myanmar Cruise Tour: Mandalay (Sagaing) Departure (Thurday) (L,D)
Mandalay (Sagaing) – Cruising to Bagan
Boarding time is at 10.30 hrs (11.00 hrs with RV Paukan) at the Saigaing jetty. Enjoy a welcome cocktail in the Saloon after checking-in.
Downstream to Bagan
The boat will leave from Saigaing jetty at 11.00 hrs (RV Paukan 11.30 hrs) for the start of a full day cruising along the Irrawaddy River.
Lunch is served onboard at 13.00.
Late this afternoon stop at Yandabo, a village which specializes in traditional pot-making and is also the site where the peace treaty of the First Anglo-Burmese war was signed on Feb. 24, 1826.
Moor overnight near the village of Shwe Nann Tint.
Dinner onboard, Overnight onboard
Day 2: Experience Of Myanmar Cruise Tour: Disembar Bagan (Friday) (B)
Early this morning the boat will start traveling downriver as you continue the cruise to Bagan. After breakfast (if time permits) stop and visit another typical river village.
Enjoy the sunrise as you approach Bagan. Passengers disembark at Bagan Aye Yar jetty around 10:00 in the morning.
*** End of our service ***
- 2 nights accommodation on half twin room basis on RV Paukan 2007 vessel
- Full board meals as mentioned
- Shore excursions with English-speaking ship manager or ship guide (shared)
- Transfers to/from the jetty with air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for the visits in Bagan and Mandalay
- Private guide (can be arranged with supplement)
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters
- Any other items not mentioned
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 161 reviews.