ESSENTIAL CRUISE TOUR FROM MANDALAY TO BAGAN
Tour Route: MANDALAY - SHWE NANN TINT - BAGAN563 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – Essential Cruise Tour From Mandalay To Bagan: Mandalay – Shwe Nann Tint Cruising (Thursday) (-/L/D)
Transfer to Mandalay’s Saigaing jetty this morning to board the elegant RV Paukan boat. Relax on deck and enjoy a welcome cocktail as the boat prepares for departure on the Irrawaddy River, casting off around 11 in the morning.
After feasting on a delicious lunch, the boat will reach Yandabo where you will disembark for a short tour around this charming pottery village. Continue cruising downstream to Shwe Nann Tint village where the boat will moor for the evening.
Day 2 – Essential Cruise Tour From Mandalay To Bagan: Shwe Nann Tint – Bagan – Departure (Friday) (B/-/-)
Awaken to the tranquil rhythms of river life. As the boat cruises downsteam today you will travel through spectacular scenery filled with temples dotting the shoreline, small villages and fishing boats passing by. The boat will reach Bagan’s Aye Yar jetty around 10.00 and you will be transferred to your hotel.
End of services!
- 1 night accommodation on half twin room basis on RV Paukan 2007 vessel
- Full board meals as mentioned
- Shore excursions with English-speaking ship manager or ship guide (shared)
- Transfers to/from the jetty with air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for the visits in Bagan and Mandalay
- Private guide (can be arranged with supplement)
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters
- Any other items not mentioned
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 228 reviews.