VIENTIANE STOPOVER TOUR
Tour Route: VIENTIANE - WAT HO PRAKEO - THAT LUANG STUPA - NAM NGUM LAKE Ban Bor village591 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 104 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Vientiane Sightseeing Tour
Day 2: Vientiane – Nam Ngum Lake – Crusing Tour
Day 3: Vientiane – Departure
Day 1 – Vientiane Stopover Tour: Arrival – Vientiane Sightseeing Tours
Meet on arrival and you are welcome to Vientiane, the city of the moon — an ancient city, situated on the bend on the left bank of the Mekong as the largest city and the capital of Laos. Transfer to hotel for check-in. In the afternoon, we take a sightseeing tour of Vientiane, to visit religious museums of Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple to have been survived from the Siamese war of 1828 and its cloister contains more than 8000 Buddha statues; Wat Ho Prakeo, the former home-temple of the Emerald Buddha statue or Pra Keo,
but today it contains a collection of Buddha statues, antiques and all artifacts found in around Vientiane; That Luang Stupa, the single most important monument in Laos, which was built to cover the original small stupa containing a piece of the chest bone of Buddha; Patouxay (Arch de Triumph), built quite recently in commemoration of those who died during the wars in the past and it is today as the land-mark of Vientiane.
Transport: Private air-conditioned.
Day 2 – Vientiane Stopover Tour: Vientiane – Nam Ngum Lake – Cruising Adventure Tours ( B/L/- )
Breakfast at hotel, we depart to visit the Morning Market, the biggest shopping center in Vientiane and we take a full day trip by road No. 10 to Nam Ngum Lake (90 km N), with hundreds of small islands. We en route stop to visit a cottage-salt factory, where natural salt are extracted at Ban Bor village. After arriving at Nam Ngum Lake by noon, we enjoy our Lao food lunch at a restaurant by the Nam Ngum Lake. In the afternoon, we relax by taking a boat ride about 1 hour for panoramic view around small islands.
On the way of returning to Vientiane along the road No. 13, we make a few stops at Ban Phone, a village where most people weaving bamboo-baskets, dinning tables, besides we will see how Lao traditional rice-whisky to be distilled, and we can have a taste and take a way. Before getting back to Vientiane, we also stop at Vang Xang, an archaeological site containing the 11th century stone carvings of Buddha sculptures hidden in the forest.
Transport: Private air-conditioned, Boat.
Day 3 – Vientiane Stopover Tour: Vientiane – Departure
Following breakfast, we spend our independent exploration of this charming city by own till we depart to Wattay airport or the Friendship Bridge for departure to next destination.
***End of Service***
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Domestic airticket as stated only
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- Int’l air tickets to/from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Child or adult in triple sharing room
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 237 reviews.