VIENTIANE DAY TRIP TO NAM NGUM LAKE
Tour Route: NAM NGUU RIVER - BAN KEUN - VANXANG820 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Vientiane Day Trip To Nam Ngum Lake
Heading out of the city, we make our way to Nam Ngum, a huge reservoir created by damming the Nam Ngum River. This lake dotted with various stunning islands is an ideal place for anyone seeking an enjoyable escape when the heat becomes unbearable in the city.
An enjoyable stop enroute is Ban Keun where local people extract the salt. On arrival, we embark on a long tail boat for a few hour cruise to explore and admire the beautiful landscape of the lake. The return trip begins as we depart Nam Ngum and pass by Vanxang, the archeaological sight dating back the 11th and 12th century. The trip ends after arrival in Vientaine.
- Transportation in private car with driver
- English or French speaking guide
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 245 reviews.