Royal Heritage Cruise With Bai Tu Long Bay Exploration (3 Days/ 2 Nights)
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi449 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 250 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 01 – Royal Heritage Cruise With Bai Tu Long Bay Exploration: Hanoi – Halong bay (L, D)
07h45 – 8h30: Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and then transfer to Halong city. On the haft way, you have a short break around 20 minutes at Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, sculptures, embroideries, clothing etc, made by Hai Duong inhabitants and children war victims. After that, we go straight to Halong city.
12h30 – 13h00: Arrive Halong Bay, Welcome aboard with drinks. Checking in and setting sail through the mysterious bay whilst an exquisite lunch is served in a relaxing ambiance while cruising through the Bai Tu Long Bay.
15h15: Visiting Amazing Cave – One of the most beautiful cave on Bay. Situated in the centre of the UNESCO-declared World Heritage area, the Sung Sôt or Surprise Grotto is on Bo Hòn Island, and is one of the finest and widest grottoes of Ha Long Bay.
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and kayaking around Luon Cave Area, you will kayak a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from green water, every turn will bring you new surprise. Secret passages leading to hidden lagoons and magical sea caves with a unique ecosystem, getting close to sea creatures and coral reef.
17h30: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with green tea and fresh fruits. At this time, our guide also takes this chance to share more about local people’s living and customs.
19h00: Dinner is served in the Restaurant. A perfect moment for talking with friends and having discussion on the next day’s exploration.
20h30: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the Bar or trying squid fishing.
21h00: Overnight on Royal Heritage Cruise.
Day 02 – Royal Heritage Cruise With Bai Tu Long Bay Exploration: Kayaking Tour in Bai Tu Long bay (B,L,D)
06h30: Start your day with Tai Chi Excercises and a photo hunt.
Breakfast at 07h30.8h30: Transfer by tender to smaller boat to visit the Pearl Village – directly witnessed the pearl breeding, admire the pearl products – will be speccial souvenirs for your friends. Then, explore Day and Night cave at 10h00. Guided kayaking, swimming, a pristine natural cave lapped by the turquoise water.
12h00: Lunch is served on the small boat with fresh seafood while cruising another part of Halong bay.
14h00: Rowing small bamboo boat to vistit Van Gia floating village where you have chance to see the real daily life of fishermen.
15h30: Visit Soisim island – an soil island 400m away from Ti Top Island with many ancient trees – suitable for Short trek to the top, and from there, you will have an overview of Halong bay, Baitulong bay and Halong city.
16h15: Return to Royal Heritage cruise, take time to refresh and relax.
Day 03 – Royal Heritage Cruise With Bai Tu Long Bay Exploration: Halong bay – Hanoi (B, L) :
17h30: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with green tea and fresh fruits
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
20h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, have a drink at the bar or enjoy chatting…
21h00: Overnight on Royal Heritage Cruise.
06h30: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30: Have breakfast with Sunrise while cruising to Titov Island – surrounded by luxuriant trees and high stone walls.
09h15: Back to Cruise and continue to explore the Bay & visit Hoa Cuong Fishing Village. Passing Ba Hang Fishing Village, Ga Choi Island, Dinh Huong Islet …
10h00: Join Vietnamese Cooking Class.
10h30: Lunch will be served on board whilst the Cruiser keeps on its route through the Bay back to Halong Pier.
11h30: Disembark at the harbor, Halong City. Time to say Good Bye to the Crew.
12h00: Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel.
End of the trip!
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals as itinerary.
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Day boat on the second day
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- English speaking guide
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local wine party
- On board insurance
- Personal expenses
- VAT tax
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above [/exclude]
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Children from 5 to 10 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Surcharge 20% on above rates for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New year’s Eve.
Necessary things to bring:
- Passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 162 reviews.