Halong Aclass Opera Cruise Tour for 2 Days / 1 Night
Tour Route: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi505 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 140 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Halong Aclass Opera Cruise Tour: Hanoi – Ha Long – Aclass Opera Cruise
8h00-8h30: Pick up from Hanoi transfer to Halong Bay by shuttle bus or private car (NOT INCLUDED in cabin price). Short break half way.
12h00: Arrive Halong Bay, welcome drinks. Check in to your cabin and set sail through the Bay while lunch is served.
14h30: Visiting Halong floating village by kayak or local rowing boat.
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop Island (short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here) for swimming and snorkeling.
17h00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
17h30: Join Cooking demonstrations.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
Accommodation: Aclass Opera Cruise
Day 2: Halong Aclass Opera Cruise Tour: Ha Long – Hanoi
7h30: Breakfast, coffee and tea served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave.
8h30: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot cave (Surprising cave.)
9h30: Back to our boat, relax before checking out.
10h30: Lunch is served on board.
12h00: Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
End the tour!
– All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
– Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat
– Shuttle bus (round trip)
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi on dining room
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 245 reviews.