2-Day Halong Bay Cruise Tour with Oriental Sails
Tour Route: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong - Hanoi1072 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 150 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise Tour with Oriental Sails: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Ha Long Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay and pass by Oan Islet (where a sense of the film L’Indochina was shot by Paradis Film with the famous French actress Catherine Deuneve played since 1992), Teapot Islet, Monster Face Islet, Torch Islet, Dragon Islet, Porcupines Islet and then anchor at Titop beach area.
15h30 – 17h30: Visit Amazing Cave for an hour and then return to the main boat to prepare for kayaking along the hidden parts of the bay.
17h30 – 18h00: Get your hands on some kayaking to visit Luon Cave, a tunnel to a little bay surrounded by a mountain range.
18h00 – 19:00: Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
21h00: Have second Happy Hour till late evening. Overnight on board.
Day 2 – 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise Tour with Oriental Sails: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07h00 – 9h00: Have breakfast at sunrise. Visit Titop Island: climb up to mountain’s peak to enjoy the panoramic views of Halong Bay and swimming at the beach.
09h30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09h30 – 11h00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on boat.Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Tai Chi exercise
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Entrance fees
- Kayaking [/include]
- Gratuities and personal expenses [/exclude]
What to bring:
– Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 218 reviews.