HALF-DAY HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
Tour Route: Ho Chi Minh city350 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Half-day Ho Chi Minh City Tour
Ho Chi Minh City is a center of commerce, finance, culture and tourism in Vietnam.
• Morning: A half-day city tour of dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, still called Saigon by many locals, includes the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Sai Gon Post Office, the Chinatown, the former Presidential Palace.
• Or Afternoon: Visit to the oldest pagoda of Giac Lam, the War Crime Exhibit, Ben Thanh Market, a lacquer-ware factory, the interesting History Museum.
* Services included: Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle; English speaking guide; entrance fees to indicated sights.
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 235 reviews.