ESSENTIAL CHIANG MAI TOUR TO GOLDEN TRIANGLE
Tour Route: Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Bangkok621 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Bangkok – Chiang Mai via Phra That Doi Suthep
Day 2: Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle
Day 3: Chiang Mai – Bangkok
Day 1: Essential Chiang Mai Tour To Golden Triangle: Tour from Bangkok to Chiang Mai via Phra That Doi Suthep
Upon arrival at Chiang Mai airport, meet and greet then transfer t o the hotel. After a short rest, enjoy with a quaint and picturesque Meo Hill Tribe Village set in an attractive hillside spot and see the Meo tribesmen dressed in their colorful traditional costumes.
After that, transfer to visit Doi Suthep Temple where is one of the most sacred temples in Chiangmai – Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, located on hilltop in Northern-Thai style and containing holy relic of Lord Buddha and enjoy seeing panoramic view of the whole city. Then we return back to the hotel and you are free at leisure.
Overnight in Chiang Mai
Day 02: Essential Chiang Mai Tour To Golden Triangle: Full Day Tour Chiang Rai – Golden Triangle (B,L)
Today after an early breakfast, we will go to Chiang Rai and on the way we will visit the hot spring on the way and then continue to the ancient city, Chiang Saen.
Then carry on where the 3 country borders meet – which is called “Golden Triangle”. Lunch and transfer to Mae Sai, the Thailand and Myanmar border city. Finally, visit to the Akha and Yao hill-tribe villages on the way back to Chiang Mai. Enjoy dinner at local restaurant and transfer back to the hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight in Chiang Mai
Day 3: Essential Chiang Mai Tour To Golden Triangle: Chiang Mai package tours back to Bangkok (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till time transfer to the airport for flight departure.
End of services!
- Accommodations based on twin/double sharing
- Tours and transfer as private air-con vehicle
- Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entry fee as tours stated
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Service charge & Government tax
- Domestic Air tickets
- Other meals
- Airport tax
- Single room supplement
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Flight in/out Bangkok
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time.
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 100% sharing room with 1 adult in Twin Room
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 80% sharing room with 2 adults with extra bed
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 50% sharing room with 2 adults without bed
- Other period of packages tour price, please contact us anytime.
- Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
- All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 247 reviews.