AMAZING BANGKOK BIKING TRIP TO HUA HIN
Tour Route: BANGKOK - DAMNOEN SADUAK - HUA HIN - KHAO SAM ROY PARK393 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 2: Hua Hin – Khao Sam Roy park – Hua Hin ( 30 – 50 km) (B/L)
Day 3: Hua Hin – Bangkok (B)
Day 1: Amazing Bangkok Biking Trip To Hua Hin : Bangkok – Damnoen Saduak – Hua Hin (20 – 40km) (L)
An early morning departure by car to Samut Songkhran. We have our first opportunity to get on our bike riding along the small village roads and passing through the spectacular Siam countryside.
Along the way we stopover at the floating market of Damnoen Saduak which is always a hive of activity as many people come from the surrounding areas to trade their goods.
We enjoy a short boat trip around this traditional market before continuing cycling to a local restaurant by the Maekong riverside. After lunch we rest our legs as we travel by vehicle to Hua Hin. On arrival we cycle to explore the Pranburi Forest Park.
O/N in Hua Hin.
Day 2: Amazing Bangkok Biking Trip To Hua Hin : Hua Hin – Khao Sam Roy park – Hua Hin (30 – 50 km) (B/L)
Heading south of Hua Hin Town we spend a half day riding our bike along the Gulf of Thailand coast through many fishing villages, pineapple plantations, coconut orchards and various unspoilt beaches to the famous coastal park of Khao Sam Roi Yot.
A part of the pleasure of riding in this region is the simple joy of seeing the breathtaking scenery and meeting local people. Close to the park is the amazing Phraya Nakorn Cave we will include in our afternoon trip to Laem Sala Beach. Upon leaving the park we make our way back to Hua Hin with a mixture of driving and cycling. O/N in Hua Hin.
Day 3: Amazing Bangkok Biking Trip To Hua Hin : Hua Hin – Bangkok (B)
This morning we have time pedaling to a nearby village or simply relaxing on a beach. Departing Hua Hin we embark on a scenic drive back to the capital city. The trip ends after arrival at your hotel in Bangkok.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and tourist bus
- Meal as mentioned: B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = dinner
- Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned hotels or similar one
- English or French speaking guide
- Entrance fee to indicated sights + Boat trip + Bike equipment
- Other meals, tip, drinks, airport tax, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in / out of Thailand, any optional additional tours or activities during free time, surcharge for peak season, local holiday days and gala dinner
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 226 reviews.