THAILAND HONEYMOON HOLIDAY ON KRABI ISLAND
Tour Route: KRABI BEACH - AONANG BEACH1133 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Krabi Beach
Day 2 – 3 : Krabi Beach
Day 4: Krabi Beach – Departure
Day 1: Thailand Honeymoon Holiday On Krabi Island: Arrival – Krabi Beach – Sightseeing tours
On arrival at Krabi Airport you are met by our driver and transferred to hotel on Aonang Beach. This famous beach resort with majestic picture cliffs, swaying palms, expanse of pure white sand and offshore, vista weirdly shaped islands is a wonderful place for sea lovers. After checking into hotel you have time for a well earned rest on a beach.
O/N in Krabi Beach.
Day 2 – 3 : Thailand Honeymoon Holiday On Krabi Island: Krabi Beach – Relaxing vacation ( B/-/-)
The turquoise water surrounding a string of islands and the white sandy beaches are major attractions in Aonang. You spend these free days for swimming in turquoise sea or simply lazing on beach. The clear crystal water teeming with many species of marine life which are set against the colourful coral gardens offers sea some great opportunities to sea adventurers.
The available water sports are snorkeling, fishing and scuba diving on a day trip out. These optional trips are not included; however you are advised to contact the hotel receptionist for information.
O/N in Krabi Beach.
Day 4: Thailand Honeymoon Holiday On Krabi Island: Krabi Beach – Departure ( B/-/-)
Today you will have an option to rise up early for a leisurely swim on Aonang Beach or an admiration of the scenic sunrise over the turquoise ocean. The trip ends after your transfer to Krabi Airport for onward flight.
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle with driver from Krabi airport- Aonang beach – Krabi airport
- Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned resort or similar one
- Meal as mentioned: B = breakfast
- Other meals, tip, drinks, guide, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, any optional additional tours or activities during free time, surcharge for peak season, local holiday days and gala dinner
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 203 reviews.