PHUKET BEACH TOUR TO PHI PHI AND PHANG NGA ISLANDS
Tour Route: Bangkok - Phuket - Bangkok1271 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Bangkok towards Phuket with FantaSea Show.
Day 2: Full Day Join Tour Phi Phi Island.
Day 3: Full Day Join Tour Phang Nga Island
Day 4: Phuket – Bangkok – Departure.
Day 1: Phuket Beach Tour To Phi Phi And Phang Nga Islands: Bangkok towards Phuket with FantaSea Show. (D)
Arrival at Phuket airport, meet and greet then transfer to the hotel for check in. Free at leisure. In the evening welcome dinner with the best show in Phuket “Phuket FantaSea Show”.
This cultural theme park is divided into three sections: shopping in the Festival village, dining in the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant and Vegas-style entertainment in the Palace of the Elephants. After the show transfer to hotel and overnight.
Overnight in Phuket.
Day 2: Phuket Beach Tour To Phi Phi And Phang Nga Islands: Full Day Join Tour Phi Phi Island. (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel, and then join transfer by minivan to the pier for take a speed boat trip to Phi Phi Island.
09.00AM : Departs from Chalong Pier to “Phi Phi Islay Island” for swimming and sightseeing at “Maya Bay” (The Beach of movie was taken here). Enjoy snorkeling and feeding colorful fishes at “Loh Samah Bay”. Sightseeing at “Peleh Cove” and Viking Cave”
12.00PM: Arrive at “Phi Phi Don Island” enjoy feeding the Monkey by a piece of bananas.
12.30PM : Lunch will be served at Phi Phi Don.
02.00PM : Enjoy swimming with crystal clear water and snorkeling with plentiful coral reefs and feeding fishes at Monkey Beach
03.00PM : Arrive at “Khai Nok Island” enjoy your activities like swimming, sunbathing and feeding fishes.
04.00PM : Back to Chalong Pier and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in Phuket
Day 3: Phuket Beach Tour To Phi Phi And Phang Nga Islands: Full Day Join Tour Phang Nga Island. (B,L)
After breakfast, sightseeing visit to Phang Nga we will visit Suwannakula Temple, exploring Buddha Cave, Stalactites, Stalagmites; a lot of monkeys will be waiting to welcome you in front of the temple.
Then take boat cruise around Phang Nga Bay en-route National Park, Mangrove swamps. Visit the renowned Lord Cave. When you emerge from the cave, observe the rocky statue of the Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao and Khao Chang.
You can see a glimpse of daily life in sea-Gypsy Village and pass two mountains of Khao Ta Poo before reaching the Island of Ping-Kan, better know as James Bond Island. Enjoy your lunch with fresh seafood, fruits, tea and coffee at Panyee Village. After that, transfer back to your hotel in Phuket.
Overnight in Phuket
Day 4: Phuket Beach Tour To Phi Phi And Phang Nga Islands: Phuket – Bangkok – Departure. (B)
Breakfast at hotel, then free at leisure till time transfer to Phuket airport flight back to Bangkok.
End of services!
- Accommodation in shared twin room with breakfast
- Tours and transfer by air-con vehicle.
- Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Boat trips to Phi Phi Island with lunch by speed boat
- Entry fee as tours stated
- English Speaking Guide escort on the tours
- Service charge & Government tax
- Domestic air tickets;
- Other meals, tip, drinks, airport tax, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in/out Bangkok, any optional additional tours or activities during free time.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner at New Year Eve and Christmas Eve where applicable.
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 100% sharing room with 1 adult in Twin Room
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 80% sharing room with 2 adults with extra bed
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 50% sharing room with 2 adults without bed
Other period of packages tour price, please contact us anytime.
Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 245 reviews.