DELIGHTFUL KOH SAMET BEACH HOLIDAY
Tour Route: BANGKOK - RAYONG - KOH SAMET BEACH810 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 : Bangkok – Rayong – Koh Samet Beach – Ferry trips
Day 2 – 3: Koh Samet Beach
Day 4: Koh Samet Beach – Rayong – Bangkok
Day 1 : Delightful Koh Samet Beach Holiday: Bangkok – Rayong – Koh Samet Beach – Ferry trips
Today we depart Bangkok and drive 180 km on very good roads linking to Rayong which is set on northern shore of the Gulf of Thailand. On arrival at Ban Phe Pier you embark a ferry to Samed Island and set off on a short drive to hotel. On arrival you check in hotel and spend the remainder of day for a well earned rest on beach and stroll along the pristine coastline.
O/N in Koh Samet Beach.
Day 2 – 3: Delightful Koh Samet Beach Holiday: Koh Samet Beach – Beaches relaxing vacations (B/-/-)
The famous paradise island of Koh Samet offers a tranquil atmosphere combining with the white sandy beaches and crystalline clear sea water. You spend these free days for swimming in turquoise sea or simply lazing on beach. The clear crystal water teeming with many species of marine life which are set against the colourful coral gardens offers sea some great opportunities to sea adventurers.
The available water sports are snorkeling, fishing and scuba diving. These optional trips are not included; however you are advised to contact the hotel receptionist for information.
O/N in Koh Samet Beach.
Day 4: Delightful Koh Samet Beach Holiday: Koh Samet Beach – Rayong – Bangkok – Sightseeing tours (B/-/-)
The beach vacation ends with a leisurely swim on Kod Samet Beach. You board a boat to Ban Phe Pier and meet with the waiting for a three hour drive trip back to Bangkok. A part of the pleasure of travelling through this region is the simple joy of seeing the charming countryside and the smiling faces of the people.
The trip ends on arrival in Bangkok.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver from Bangkok – Renong – Bangkok
- Ferry ticket Ban Phe Pier – Koh Samet beach – Ban Phe pier
- Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned resort or similar one
- Meal as mentioned: B = breakfast
- Other meals, tip, drinks, guide, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, any optional additional tours or activities during free time, surcharge for peak season, local holiday days and gala dinner
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 202 reviews.