BANGKOK AND KOH SAMUI BEACH TOUR
Tour Route: Bangkok - Koh Samui - Bangkok1289 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – Tour from Bangkok to Koh Samui
Day 2 – Full Day Join Tour Kayaking & Snorkeling Angthong Marine Park
Day 3 – Full Day Join Tour Samui Jungle Safari.
Day 4 – Tour from Koh Samui back to Bangkok Departure
Day 1 – Bangkok And Koh Samui Beach Tour: Tour from Bangkok to Koh Samui
Arrival at Samui airport, meet & greet and then transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure
Overnight in Koh Samui
Day 02 – Bangkok And Koh Samui Beach Tour: Full Day Join Tour Kayaking & Snorkeling Angthong Marine Park. (B,L)
After breakfast at hotel, pick up at the hotel and transfer to Lomprayah pier, then check in for taking the equipment and morning mail. (tea, coffee, hot chocolate). Then departure to Marine park, upon arrival and enjoy Snorkeling at Koh Wao (Wao Island), Hiking to view point to see the emerald lake and all marine park view.
Lunch at Wan Ta Lab Island (Marine Park Headquarter). After lunch enjoy your excellent experience with Kayaking around the Island or hiking to the top of Wau Ta Lab Island or take the sunbath on the beach until time back to Samui Island and transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Koh Samui
Day 03 – Bangkok And Koh Samui Beach Tour: Full Day Join Tour Samui Jungle Safari. (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel, and the guide will up at the hotel and sightseeing to visit; Grandfather & Grandmother
Rock for a short time, and then visit the Namuang safari park:
* Elephant riding: (Optional) you can use the back of these wonderful majestic animals. Elephant trekking goes throug the jungle nearby the waterfall, take 30 minutes.
* If you don’t want to book elephant trekking, our Jeep will take you directly to the waterfall. Then take 5 minutes hike to the waterfall.
* After that, get exciting with crocodile show.
* Baby elephants and monkey show. At noon, do worship to the amazing Mummified Monk at Wat Khunaram. The only we have ever seen wearing sunglasses mummy! “Luong Por Daeng” was a highly respected monk when died over 35 years ago. A native of Koh Samui he enjoyed a long prosperous family life until he was 50 years old when he decides to devote the last part of his life to the monk hood.
After being ordain in 1944, he became renowned for his meditation practice for about 20 years. He was also able to foresee his own death in 1973 when he was 79 years old. Today, he can still be seen in the exact same meditative position he was in when he died. Visit Buddha’s Magic garden.
A resting place on Samui heights, a small waterfall and all around dozen of statuettes which were cave in the rock by the local inhabitant of the name of Nim thongsuk, he built the garden in 1976 when he was 77 years old. And then visit to the Koh Samui Water Shad Center.
* See the Island Green Project that the people cooperate for Koh Samui.
* See Check Dam. / King Grass.(Vetiver Grass)
* Plant the tree for save Koh Samui’s environment. And then back to your hotel.
Overnight in Koh Samui
Day 4 – Bangkok And Koh Samui Beach Tour: Tour from Koh Samui back to Bangkok Departure. (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till time transfer to the airport for flight departure back to Bangkok
End of services.
- Accommodations based on twin/double sharing
- Round trip transfer airport-hotel-airport as private air-con vehicle
- Round trip transfer hotel-pier-hotel of Join Tour Snorkeling
- Entry fee as tours stated
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Service charge & Government tax
- Domestic air tickets
- Other meals, tip, drinks, airport tax, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in/out Bangkok, any optional additional tours or activities during free time.
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 100% sharing room with 1 adult in Twin Room
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 80% sharing room with 2 adults with extra bed
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 50% sharing room with 2 adults without bed
Other period of packages tour price, please contact us anytime.
Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 242 reviews.