EASY BANGKOK AND PATTAYA PACKAGE TOUR – 4 DAYS
Tour Route: Bangkok - Pattaya - Bangkok915 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 01: Arrival Bangkok towards Pattaya.
Day 02: Full Day Coral Island Join Tour – Tiffany Show
Day 03: Pattaya towards Bangkok Half Day City Tour
Day 04: Bangkok – Departure.
Day 01: Easy Bangkok And Pattaya Package Tour – 4 Days: Arrival Bangkok towards Pattaya.
Upon arrival at Suvarnabhumi Bangkok international airport, you are met and transferred to hotel in Pattaya, check in and free at leisure.
Overnight in Pattaya
Day 02: Easy Bangkok And Pattaya Package Tour – 4 Days: Full Day Coral Island Join Tour – Tiffany Show. (B)
After breakfast at hotel, we go to the pier for boat to the Island to touch Koh Lan or Coral Island, the Popular Island for swimming, snorkeling, sun bathing on the flour-like sandy beach. Lunch is served at the Island. After lunch, free at leisure till time back for check in at the hotel and free at leisure.
In the evening welcome the show “Tiffany Show” TIFFANY’S SHOW is the First ever truly transvestite cabaret show in South East Asia. Tiffany’s Show was an all lady boy cabaret show. It was very “Vegas” but all the women were actually guys. It is strange because many of them are actually pretty. It was very fun and was actually a very classy event. The show is world famous and worth seeing but it is kind of long. After the show, the lady boys come outside for pictures. Then transfer back to the hotel.
Overnight in Pattaya
Day 03: Easy Bangkok And Pattaya Package Tour – 4 Days: Pattaya towards Bangkok Half Day City Tour. (B)
Breakfast at hotel, check out and transfer to hotel in Bangkok. Check in and after a short rest, sightseeing tour visit Bangkok City Tour; visit to Wat Traimit, the Temple of the Golden Buddha, the temple is famous for its 900-years old five-and-a-half-ton solid gold image, and then continue to visit Wat Po, the largest and oldest temple in Bangkok, as well as the largest single Buddha image: also known as Wat Phra Chetuphon or The Temple of the Reclining Buddha or the birthplace of traditional Thai massage Reclining Buddha. After that, visit to The Marble Temple one of the most Modern Temple as the finest example of Thai Architecture. Afternoon, transfer back to hotel and free for your time.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 04: Easy Bangkok And Pattaya Package Tour – 4 Days: Bangkok – Departure. (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till time transfer to Bangkok airport for your flight departure.
End of services!
- Accommodations based on twin/double sharing
- Round trip transfer airport – hotel – airport as private air-con vehicle
- Meet and greet assistance at the airport
- Join Coral Island Tour by speed boat
- Join transfer hotel – Tiffany Show – hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entry fee as tours stated
- English Speaking Guide on sightseeing tour
- Service charge & Government tax
- Other meals
- airport tax
- single room supplement
- personal expenses
- travel insurance
- visa, flight in/out Bangkok, any optional additional tours or activities during free time.
- Compulsory Gala Dinners during Christmas Eve or New Year Eve where applicable
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 100% sharing room with 1 adult in Twin Room
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 80% sharing room with 2 adults with extra bed
- Child (2-11 yrs) – 50% sharing room with 2 adults without bed
Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 149 reviews.