BANGKOK TOUR TO AYUTTHAYA AND RETURN BY CRUISE
Tour Rate: BANGKOK - AYUTHATA - BANG PA IN SUMMER PALACE568 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 01: Arrival — Bangkok
Day 02: Bangkok — Ayutthaya — Bang Pa In Summer Palace
Day 03: Bangkok — Departure
Day 01: Bangkok Tour To Ayutthaya And Return By Cruise: Arrival — Bangkok City daily tours
On arrival at Suvarnphumi Airport, you’re met and transferred to hotel. After checking in to the hotel you will be free on your own activities.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 02: Bangkok Tour To Ayutthaya And Return By Cruise: Bangkok — Ayutthaya— Bang Pa In Summer Palace – Adventure holidays (B/L/-)
A full day visit to , the former capital of Thailand (1350-1767) situated 90 kms north of Bangkok. At the magnificent city ruins you can see Wat Phra Sri Sanpetch with three spared pagodas, the large Buddha image of Phra Mongkol Bophit and then visit to Wat Chai Wattanaram the most beautiful landscape ruin temple. Buffet lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon, the tours continue to visit Wat Chaimongkol and continue drive to visit Bang Pa-in Summer Palace.
Bang Pa In was served as the summer palace for many Thai monarchs from the 17th century. This structure has a captivating collection of marvelous pavilions in a variety of Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian architectural styles. We board on cruise for boating down river to Bangkok, You will be enjoyed scenery on the both side of the river, lunch will be served on board. Arrival Bangkok, transfer to hotel.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 03: Bangkok Tour To Ayutthaya And Return By Cruise: Bangkok — Departure (B/-/-)
Today you will be free for shopping or explore the city on your own until time transfer to the airport for your flight departure onwards.
- Accommodation at hotel as listed base on twin sharing basis
- Air conditioned transportation
- Tours as per itinerary including entry fee
- Meals as indicated on itinerary
- English speaking guide basis (others languages are available with additional cost )
- Drinking water, cool refreshments during the trip
- Air tickets to/from Thailand
- Other meals
- personal drinks
- airport tax
- single room supplement
- personal expenses, visa for Thailand
- optional additional tours or activities during free time, late check out after 1200hrs etc…
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 265 reviews.