BANGKOK STOPOVER TOUR
Tour Route: BANGKOK - GRAND PALACE CITY & TEMPLE - CANALS TOURS887 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 01: Arrival – Bangkok
Day 02: Grand Palace – City & Temples – Canals Tours
Day 03: Bangkok – Departure
Day 01: Bangkok Stopover Tour: Arrival – Bangkok adventure daily packages
On arrival at Suvanphumi Airport, you’re met and transferred to hotel. After checking in to the hotel you will be free on your own activities.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 02: Bangkok Stopover Tour: Grand Palace – City & Temples – Canals Tours (B/L/-)
Today we start the tour to visit the most beautiful temples Wat Phrakaew which is famous for the Emerald Buddha Image, and the Royal Grand Palace, dedicated to the Thai Royal Family’s ceremony. Then continue to visit Wat Pho to see gigantic Reclining Buddha and famous of Thai traditional massage school.
Then, we board on a long tail boat for River & Canals tours. Along the way stop to visit Wat Arun the temple of dawn and beautiful landscape before we boating along canals. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. Afternoon, tours continue to visit Wat Traimit is well known as the Golden Buddha Temple.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 03: Bangkok Stopover Tour: Bangkok – Departure
Today you will be free for shopping or explore the city on your own until time transfer to
the airport for your flight departure onwards.
- Accommodation at hotel as listed base on twin sharing basis
- Air conditioned transportation
- Tours as per itinerary including entry fee
- Meals as indicated on itinerary
- English speaking guide basis (others languages are available with additional cost )
- Drinking water, cool refreshments during the trip
- Private boat along Chao Phya River
- Air tickets to/from Thailand, Other meals, tips, personal drinks, airport tax, single room supplement, personal expenses, visa for Thailand, optional additional tours or activities during free time, late check out (after 1200hrs), etc…
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 240 reviews.