BANGKOK HISTORY TOUR TO RIVER KWAI
Tour Route: BANGKOK - RIVER KWAI - TIGER TEMPLE - BANGKOK667 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 01: Arrival – Bangkok
Day 02: Bangkok – Riverkwai – Tiger Temple
Day 03: Bangkok – Departure
Day 01: Bangkok History Tour To River Kwai : Arrival – Bangkok
On arrival at Suvanphumi Airport, you’re met and transferred to hotel. After checking in to the hotel you will be free on your own activities.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 02: Bangkok History Tour To River Kwai : Bangkok – Riverkwai – Tiger Temple – Adventure vacation (B/L/-)
An early morning we departure to southwest of Bangkok visit to the world’s famous Bridge Over The River Kwai, built during World War II by the prisoners of war. You will visit the well-kept cemetery, which contain the graves of an estimated 9,000 allied soldiers who lost their lives while building the bridge and constructing the notorious “Death Railway” which the Japanese had hoped to stretch all the way to the Burmese border.
Then we ride on the train along Death Railway to Station before continue to visit Tiger Temple, the home of wild tigers, and where the tiger you can see close and touchable. Nearby is Wangpho to visit and feed wild monkey. Return to Bangkok and arrival by late evening.
O/N in Bangkok.
Day 03: Bangkok History Tour To River Kwai : Bangkok – Departure
Today you will be free for shopping or explore the city on your own until time transfer to the airport for your flight departure onwards.
- Accommodation at hotel as listed base on twin sharing basis
- Air conditioned transportation
- Tours as per itinerary including entry fee
- Meals as indicated on itinerary
- English speaking guide basis (others languages are available with additional cost )
- Drinking water, cool refreshments during the trip
- Train ride along Death Railway
- Air tickets to/from Thailand
- Other meals
- Personal drinks
- Airport tax
- Single room supplement
- Personal expenses
- Visa for Thailand
- Optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Late check out after 1200hrs etc…
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 243 reviews.