12-Day Cambodia & Vietnam Tour
Tour Rate: SIEM REAP – PRIVATE ANGKOR TOUR-SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH - SAIGON//HO CHI MINH - MEKONG DELTA – HANOI - HA LONG – SEASUN CRUISE - HANOI255 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 1.119 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
- Escape to the rich region of Cambodia and Vietnam for a tour like no other.
- Featuring an amazing cruise, cooking class, tour, markets and more, you’ll get to see it all with this excellent package.
- Tick this one off the bucket list and enjoy a life-changing trip to South East Asia.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL – SIEM REAP
Arrive in Siem Reap where you will be greeted by a representative and transferred to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: SIEM REAP – PRIVATE ANGKOR TOUR (B/-/- )
Breakfast at hotel then a shuttle bus will pick you up and take you to the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Enjoy the photo opportunity, then walk to the Bayon Temple and play with the monkeys. Afterward, head to Baphuon, Elephant Terrance, Leper King Terrace and the Royal Enclosure. Drive to Angkor Wat and visit the temple until sunset. Return to the hotel for your overnight stay.
DAY 03: SIEM REAP – FREE DAY (B)
Today is a leisurely day for you to explore city yourself. O/N at hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH BY BUS (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, then head to the bus for your trip to Phnom Penh. Transfer to your hotel for check in. Spend the rest of the day exploring the city at your leisure. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 05: PHNOM PENH – FREE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, then you’ll be then free to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 06: PHNOM PENH – SAIGON//HO CHI MINH BY BUS (B)
Breakfast at hotel, then head to the bus station for your bus to Saigon/Ho Chi Minh. Transfer to your hotel. The bustling Ho Chi Minh City, still called Saigon by many locals, is a center of commerce, finance, culture and tourism in Vietnam. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 07: SAIGON FULL DAY CITY TOUR + CU CHI TUNNELS – PRIVATE TOUR (B/-/- )
Today you’ll spend the day exploring Ho Chi Minh. Visit the now demolished American Embassy on your way to the reunification palace, then through the French area of town. You’ll then visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda and War Remnant Museum featuring a wealth of images from notorious conflicts. The sightseeing ends up with a walk around the retail Ben Thanh Market where anything and everything is for sale. In the afternoon, head to Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi Tunnels were used as the base from which the Vietnamese mounted their operations of the Tet Offensive in 1968. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 08: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG DELTA – GROUP TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast, you’ll head out of town to the town of My Tho where you’ll board a boat to visit the Mekong Delta. The exciting river trip will pass by the lush green vegetation towards the famous Unicorn Island where you will have a chance to stroll around an orchard, taste many seasonal fruits and see farmers at work. Navigate narrower canals using small rowing boats to Ben Tre Province for an interesting visit to some local industries. After lunch, drive back to Ho Chi Minh, stopping off en route to see the beautiful Vinh Trang Pagoda and the Saigon’s Chinatown, locally named Cho Lon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 09: SAIGON – HANOI (B/-/- )
After having breakfast, you’ll be at leisure to enjoy the day until your flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Noibai Airport, you’ll be met by a tour guide and transferred to your hotel in Hanoi for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy. In the evening, enjoy a Water Puppet Show. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 10: HANOI – HA LONG – SEASUN CRUISE (GROUP TOUR) (B/L/D)
You’ll be picked up by shuttle bus to head to Ha Long Bay to board your cruise. Enjoy welcome drinks, check in to your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your sail through Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet. Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave). Enjoy kayaking and swimming or relaxing on the cruise. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with wine and fresh fruits. Dinner will be served in the restaurant before you retire to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on boat.
DAY 11: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B,L)
Breakfast will be served while you start your cruise to a local Pearl Farm. After your visit, check out from your cabin and relax on board while your cruise is slowly sailing on the bay. Join a cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make spring rolls) on board. Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant) before you disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 12: HANOI – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, you will be free till guide comes & picks you up to the airport for flight back home.
- Private, air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation (twin share)
- Overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fee at indicated sights
- Full day private tour in Angkor Wat, private tour in Saigon and to Cu Chi tunnels, group tour to Mekong Delta, group tour to Halong Bay
- Domestic air ticket (Saigon – Hanoi)
- Water puppet tickets in Hanoi
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch & D = Dinner
- Govt tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Single supplement
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tips, drinks and other personal expenses
- Siem Reap: Apsara Steung Thmey hotel (deluxe) or similar
- Phnom Penh: Kirirom Crystal Hotel (superior) or similar
- Saigon: Queen Ann Hotel (superior) or similar
- Hanoi: Hanoi Romance Hotel (superior) or similar
- Halong Bay: Halong Seasun Cruise (deluxe cabin) or similar
Tour Cost in USD per person applied to groups of (Valid till 31 Dec 2017)
|2 Pax||3 – 6 Paxs||7 – 10 Paxs||Single Supplement|
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 260 reviews.