MYANMAR LUXURY HONEYMOON TOUR FOR ESCAPES
Tour Rate: YANGON - PUTAO 853 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Putao
Day 3: Putao
Day 4: Putao
Day 5: Putao – Yangon
Day 6: Depart Yangon
Day 1 – Myanmar Luxury Honeymoon Tour For Escapes: Arrival – Yangon Package Tours (-/L/D)
Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your guide and transfer to your hotel to check-in and for a chance to freshen up. Depending on your flight time, we recommend having lunch at Monsoon restaurant. The chef will give a brief explanation of traditional Myanmar Cuisine and ingredients followed by a lunch of freshly prepared dishes. After lunch, transfer Bogyoke Market, formerly known as Scott Market, which is famed for its colonial architecture and cobblestone paths. Enjoy browsing through the endless stalls of local handicrafts (closed on Monday, full moon days and public holidays). Continue with a visit to Myanmar’s holiest monument, the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, a place of great spiritual importance to the Burmese people. See the sun cast its rays over the towering stupa which is covered with 60 tons of pure gold leaf.
Overnight in Yangon
Day 2 – Myanmar Luxury Honeymoon Tour For Escapes: Yangon Adventure Tours to Putao (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to airport for a late morning flight to Putao in the north of Myanmar. Upon arrival at Putao Airport a short transfer by road will take you to Malikha Lodge, a luxury eco-lodge situated on the Nam Lang River with the Himalayan Mountains looming in the distance. After lunch, enjoy an excursion on the back of an elephant. Set off from the Main Lodge, riding on the back of an elephant across the fast flowing clear waters of the Nam Lang River and up through the terraced rice fields to the village of Yegyawdi. Continue downstream along the banks of the Nam Lang River, before a final river crossing brings you back to the lodge. By prior arrangement there is the opportunity to view the elephants being washed by the mahouts, the animals’ caretakers. Enjoy dinner and drinks at the main lodge in front of the open fireplaces.
Overnight at Malikha Lodge, Putao.
Day 3 – Myanmar Luxury Honeymoon Tour For Escapes: Putao Adventure Tours (B/ L/D)
Today enjoy a full day excursion, combining gentle rafting and walking in the Putao region. Set off from Mulashidi suspension bridge, near the Lodge, and raft down the Nam Lang to join the Malikha river. Drift through scenic river gorges to our lunch spot, where a picnic lunch will be served on a spectacular riverside beach inside the gorge. From there we continue downstream the Malikha River in the Lodge’s long boat, riding through forested hills and past white river beaches, where villagers may often be seen panning for gold. Our destination is the picturesque village of Manchanbaw, where we will enjoy a short stroll through the village before returning by vehicle to Malikha Lodge in time for sunset and dinner.
Overnight at Malikha Lodge, Putao.
Day 4 – Myanmar Luxury Honeymoon Tour For Escapes: Putao Adventure Tours (B/L/D)
Today you will have the opportunity to experience and learn about life in Mulashidi village and the Putao Valley and view some of the cottage industries. For early birds there is also the chance to visit the Putao market. Here you can try a steaming bowl of Shan noodle soup for breakfast and practice your haggling skills as you shop for spectacular Rawang village headman woven hats, colorful longyis (sarongs), and fine baskets. Lunch at Malikha Lodge. This afternoon, there are several options. The Lodge has many biking and trekking routes of varying difficulty. With a guide from the Lodge, you can explore this area of magnificent forest and diverse flora and fauna at your own pace. Return to the Lodge in the evening for a huge, hot bath in the in-room fabulous teak bathtubs and/or a massage from the spa staff in your Bungalow- either of which is a welcome treat. This last evening of your stay, you are invited to a hosted group dinner in the Main Lodge.
Overnight at Malikha Lodge, Putao.
Day 5 – Myanmar Luxury Honeymoon Tour For Escapes: Putao Adventure Tours Back To Yangon (B)
After a final leisurely breakfast at Malikha Lodge, check out and transfer to Putao Airport for the domestic flight to Yangon. (Note: flight is not direct; the plane will touch down in Myitkyina for a short stop) Upon arrival at Yangon Airport, transfer to the hotel where the remainder of this afternoon is at your leisure.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 6 – Myanmar Luxury Honeymoon Tour For Escapes: Depart Yangon (B)
Depending on flight time, there is an option to take a ride on Yangon’s Circle Train in the morning. Transfer to Yangon Railways station to take a unique ride on the city’s circular train ride through the outskirts of town (45 minutes ride). This slowly traveling train gives you unique opportunity to observe the lively, colorful lifestyle of the local people. Disembark at the Insein market where you can peruse the various stalls and interact with the friendly vendors before transferring back to Yangon. Late this afternoon transfer to Yangon International Airport for your onward flight.
Accommodation on half-twin rooms basis with daily breakfast
4 Days/3 Nights Malikha Lodge package in Putao including the guided activities provided by Malikha Lodge
Meals as mentioned in the program (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
English-speaking guide throughout the trip (from Yangon to Yangon) EXCEPT in Putao with English speaking station Guide
2 domestic flights RGN-PBU-RGN on Air Mandalay or Yangon Airways or Air Bagan including insurance surcharges + current fuel surcharge
All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles for the rest places except Putao where with non-air-conditioned best available vehicle Porter fees at airports & hotels
Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program[/include]
International ticket to/from Yangon
Meals other than mentioned
Visa on arrival service including visa fee
Visits not mentioned in the program
Drinks and personal expense
International airport departure tax Yangon (USD 10/pax at present)
Any other items not mentioned[/exclude]
Remark: The above mentioned supplement for language guide apply starting from 2pax traveling. For 1 pax, TBA on adhoc basis.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR MYANMAR:
1. Please note that credit cards and traveler cheques are not accepted in Myanmar and that visitors must be bring sufficient cash (best in US Dollars, but Euros also increasingly accepted) to change and make any purchases and payments. Please bring new US Dollar bills (“big heads” instead of “small heads”) and with series numbers not starting with CB as these are not accepted in Myanmar due to rumours these series are counterfeit.
2. Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
3. A surcharge might apply for peak season dates (Water Festival 12-18 April, X’Mas, New Year, etc.
4. Travelers to Myanmar are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
5. Visas are required by all visitors to Myanmar. A visa must be obtained before entering Myanmar or On Arrival Visa is available at all international airports (Yangon & Mandalay). The visa application form is also available at all international airline linked with Myanmar or on-line. To apply on arrival visa, one must have 2 passport photo (4×6 cm) taken within last 6 months and passport must be valid 6 months after arrival date. For more detail information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once a booking is confirmed we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until travelling date. It might therefore in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 220 reviews.