MANDALAY TOUR TO PYIN OO LWIN
Tour Route: MANDALAY - PYIN OO LWIN372 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Mandalay Tour To Pyin Oo Lwin
Depart this morning from Mandalay on a scenic two-hour drive to the former British hill station of Maymyo, now officially called Pyin Oo Lwin. The town is located on a plateau 1000m above sea level and renowned for its cooler temperatures and lush foliage.
Many reminders of the colonial era are still present in Pyin Oo Lwin, including brick and timber houses with British names and the Botanical Gardens to the south of town. Visit the local market in the center of the town near the clock tower where a colorful array of items are for sale including locally-produced jams and fruit wines.
Lunch at local restaurant
This afternoon, enjoy a traditional horse and carriage ride through the town to see the historical houses including Candacraig, built in 1905. Your horse and carriage will drop you off at the 175-hectare Botanical Gardens where you can take a relaxing walk though the beautifully-landscaped gardens.
Return to Mandalay in the late afternoon.
- English-speaking guide
- Horse cart tour in Pyin Oo Lwin
- Transfer with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- 1 lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Water and refreshing towel
- Meals other than mentioned
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 241 reviews.