MANDALAY DAILY EXCURSION TO PALEIK SNAKE MONASTERY
Tour Route: PALEIK SNAKE MONASTERY - MANDALAY806 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Mandalay Daily Excursion To Paleik Snake Monastery
Your guide and car will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the town of Paleik, 24 kilometers from Mandalay. Setting off from Mandalay, a scenic drive takes us through typical Burmese rural villages.
We’ll reach Paleik after about 45 minutes and commence our visit at the famous ‘snake temple’. This temple features a statue of Buddha surrounded by snakes and the locals believe that this image brings good luck.
Thus every day they gather the pythons, which live at the temple, to wash them in water. They also clean the Buddha image daily with water. After visiting this unusual site, continue with a short-sightseeing tour around the town which has Ava-style temples before returning to Mandalay
On the return drive we’ll visit nearby villages for a glimpse of life in rural Myanmar.
Time: 0800-1200 (only available in the morning)
- English-speaking guide
- Transfer with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Water and refreshing towel
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned Donation at the Temple
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 154 reviews.