MANDALAY CRAFT TOUR TO MAHAMUNI PAGODA
Tour Route: Mandalay - MAHAMUNI PAGODA - Handicraft Villages949 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Mandalay Craft Tour To Mahamuni Pagoda
Begin your sightseeing tour of Mandalay with a visit to Mahamuni Pagoda. This pagoda is home to one of the country’s most revered Buddha images which, over the years, have been covered with gold leaf giving it an almost ‘lumpy’ texture.
Mandalay is well known for its skilled craftsmen and as you tour traditional workshops, you will learn more about the city’s cottage industries. Observe the production of wood carvings, kalaga tapestries, and gold-leaf where the techniques remained unchanged from those used centuries ago to craft items for the Royal Court.
Time: 0800-1200 or 1300-1700 Recommended: Either time
- English-speaking guide
- Transfer with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Water and refreshing towel
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- Mandalay Zone Entrance Fee
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 244 reviews.