HALF-DAY SCENIC TOUR TO MANDALAY HILL
Tour Route: MANDALAY HILL OR ENVORONS - SHWE NANDAW KYUANG OR GOLDEN PALACA MONASTERY - KAYUK TAW GYI PAGODA426 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Half-day Scenic Tour To Mandalay Hill
With your guide, embark on a half-day excursion to Mandalay’s heritage sites. You’ll walk to the top of Mandalay Hill, which rises 240 metres above the city, for great views of the surrounding countryside, Irrawaddy River and city centre.
At the base of the hill you’ll stop to visit Shwe Nandaw Kyuang- or Golden Palace Monastery- which is noted for its intricate wood carvings and to Kayuk Taw Gyi Pagoda to view the huge marble Buddha. The marble is from Sagyin quarry and took 10,000 men almost two weeks to transfer the rock from the riverside to its current location. Finally we’ll visit Kuthodaw Pagoda, home to ‘the world’s largest book’, a collection of more than 700 marble slabs inscribed with Buddhist teachings.
Time: 0800-1200 or 1300-1700 .Recommended: Morning has fewer crowds
- English-speaking guide
- Transfer with private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Water and refreshing towel
- Meals other than mentioned
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- Mandalay Zone Entrance Fee
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 242 reviews.