MANDALAY BIKING TOUR FOR A HALF-DAY
Tour Route: MANDALAY586 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Mandalay Biking Tour, Myanmar Daily Cycling Tours :
This morning meet at the corner of 67th and 26th streets on the edge of the city center. Your local biking guides will help to fit your bike and give you a briefing of the route. Then it’s time to start biking!
The 30 kilometer route travels along quiet roads with little or no traffic and, aside from one small climb, is a flat journey. Pass Ywahaungy village, the city golf course and endless paddy fields as you move further out of the city. Stop as often as you like along the way to enjoy the scenes and take photos.
At the halfway point, you will reach Yaytagun Hill for a short uphill climb to the top. Rest and enjoy panoramic views of Mandalay and its surrounds before returning by bike to Mandalay.
Total Distance: 32.42 kilometers
- English-speaking guide
- Transfer to the start/finish point by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Bike rental and helmet
- 1 bottle of water and tea/coffee at a local tea house
- Personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned
- Visits not mentioned in the program
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 221 reviews.