AUTHENTIC KALAW ADVENTURE TREKKING TOUR TO INLE
Tour Route: Kalaw - Shar Pin - Nan The’ Le Te - Htun Kom - Htee Thein - In Dein (OR) Than Daung978 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Kalaw – Shar Pin – Nan The’ Le Te
Day 2: Nan The’ Le Te – Htun Kom – Htee Thein
Day 3: Htee Thein – In Dein or Than Daung
Day 1 – Authentic Kalaw Adventure Trekking Tour To Inle: Kalaw Package Tours to Shar Pin – Nan The’ Le Te Trekking Tours
After breakfast, begin your trekking adventure. Today’s trek passes through Lut Pin Village, Shar Pin Village on the way to Nan The’ Le Te. The first 2.5 hours passes through Shan scenery and Shar Pin and Lut Pin villages. There are plenty of chances to walk around and interact with the friendly locals as well as to observe their daily life which has remained unchanged over generations- relying on the land to live.
They are happy and relatively carefree although their life is lacking in many of the amenities that urbanites take for granted. Lunch en- route. After lunch, resume your journey to Nan The’ Le Te village (1 ½ hour trek).
It is a tranquil and picturesque village of the Pa-O hilltribe. The Pa-O are noted by their unique dress with the men and women donning long black pants and black shirts, the women wearing a colorful turban and large earrings.
Upon arrival, there is plenty of time to walk around the village and its surroundings, learning more about the local lifestyles. Dinner is served in the village. Overnight at Nan The’ Le Te village. (Trekking Time: 4 hours)
Day 2 – Authentic Kalaw Adventure Trekking Tour To Inle: Nan The’ Le Te Adventure Tours – Htun Kom – Htee Thein Trekking Tours (B,L,D)
This morning, there is time to visit around the village and see the morning farming activities as they work on crops such as wheat and ginger. Then, resume your journey with a 2.5 hour trek to Kon Hla village via Baw Hnin Kone and Htun Kom Villages. Lunch en-route.
After lunch, trek 1.5 hours through Pauk Tu Village to Htee Thein, your overnight stop. The route is filled with the panoramic views of the Shan Mountain Range and surrounded by unspoiled natural beauty. Upon arrival, visit around the village and rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight at Htee Thein village. (Trekking Time: 4-5 hours)
Day 3 – Authentic Kalaw Adventure Trekking Tour To Inle: Htee Thein – In Dein or Than Daung (B,L)
The final day of trekking takes you to Inle Lake, either the villaeg of In Dein or Than Daung to see the five-day floating market. The trek to Indein takes 3 hours, or it is a 4 hour trek to Than Daung. Observe the unique and colorful floating market, enjoy a delicious lunch and transfer to your hotel on Inle Lake by motorized boat. (Trekking Time: 4 hours)
*** End of services***
- 2 nights accommodation at village monastery or local house with mattress, pillow, blanket and mosquito net.
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Donation to the villages
- Private motorized boat transfer at Inle Lake
- English-speaking throughout trekking guide
- Other meals not indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees for the sites not mentioned in the program
- International flights to/from Yangon
- Other transfer for visits
- International Airport departure Tax: 10 USD/pax as per 01/04/2002
- Visa fees Tips & porters at the hotels
- Drinks and Personal expenses
- Any other items not mentioned in the included services
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR MYANMAR:
- Please note that credit cards and traveler cheques are not accepted in Myanmar and that visitors must be bring sufficient cash (best in US Dollars, but Euros also increasingly accepted) to change and make any purchases and payments. Please bring new US Dollar bills (“big heads” instead of “small heads”) and with series numbers not starting with CB as these are not accepted in Myanmar due to rumours these series are counterfeit.
- Furthermore please inform passengers that they should NOT change money at the exchange booth at the airport just after immigration, as the market rate in town is MUCH better.
- A surcharge might apply for peak season dates (Water Festival 12-18 April, X’Mas, New Year, etc.
- Travelers to Myanmar are required to have a travel insurance covering the cost of medical evacuation flights.
- Visas are required by all visitors to Myanmar. A visa must be obtained before entering Myanmar or On Arrival Visa is available at all international airports (Yangon & Mandalay). The visa application form is also available at all international airline linked with Myanmar or on-line. To apply on arrival visa, one must have 2 passport photo (4×6 cm) taken within last 6 months and passport must be valid 6 months after arrival date. For more detail information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once a booking is confirmed we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until travelling date. It might therefore in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 219 reviews.