PAKSE STOPOVER TOUR
Tour Route: PAKSE - TADLO - KHONG ISLANDS927 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 204 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Pakse Sightseeing Tours to Tadlo
Day 2: Tadlo – Pakse to Wat Phou and Don Khone
Day 3: Don Khone to Khong Island
Day 4: Pakse – Departure
Day 1 – Pakse Stopover Tour: Arrival – Pakse Travel Packages – Tadlo Adventure tours
On arrival at Pakse, you will be met and taken by road west into the Bolevean Plateau. The Bolevean Plateau is known for its cooler temperature being located high above the Mekong Valley. The area is famous for its many waterfalls, and the most beautiful of these falls, Tad Fan, we visit.
Tad Fan waterfall is spectacular with twin waterfalls plummeting into a deep gorge surrounded by flourishing vegetation. A trip to the plateau provides a refreshing break from the heat and allows you to observe the cultivation of rich coffee, tea, cardamom, bananas, and other crops that can be seen en route.
This trip gives visitors the chance to venture off the beaten track and to discover some of the lesser-known areas of Laos, exploring the wild beauty of this southern region. In the afternoon we arrive at Tad Lo, home to another scenic waterfall and numerous ethnic minority groups. We visit the villages of Alak, Nge, and Katu before
overnighting in Tad Lo.
Day 2 – Pakse Stopover Tour: Tadlo Travel Package – Pakse Sightseeing Tours – Wat Phou – Don Khone – Adventure ferry trips (B/-/-)
After an early breakfast, we head out towards Khong Island. On the way we make a short detour to visit Pha Suam waterfall and to explore the ethnic minority villages of Lao Teung. We continue to travel by road via Pakse town crossing the Mekong by ferry to visit the fascinating pre-angkorian ruins of Wat Phu, one of Southeast Asia’s most dramatically situated temples.
Wat Phu is one of the Lao World Heritage sites recognized by UNESCO in 2001, this wonderful archeological site of Khmer civilization dates back to the 5th century, predating the famous Angkor Wat in Cambodia. We continue our journey by motorboat to Don Khong, the largest island in the South Mekong river region known as the 4000 islands, one of the most scenic areas in Laos.
Overnight in Don Khong
Day 3 – Pakse Stopover Tour: Don Khone – Khong Island Travel Packages – Pakse Cruising Tours ( B/-/-)
Following breakfast, we enjoy a visit to the surrounding countryside, and embark on a long tail boat tour of the Don Khone area, which takes you to visit the remains of the French period and Liphi Waterfall or “the Corridor of the Devil”. We return to the mainland at the fishing village of Ban Nakasang and drive further south to visit Khone Phapheng.
Khone Phapheng is considered the largest waterfall by volume in South East Asia; this is a really impressive near the Lao-Cambodian border, set within an area which is teeming with wildlife, making this area one of the most breathtaking destinations in Laos. Afterwards we drive back to Pakse.
Overnight in Pakse
Day 4 – Pakse Stopover Tour: Pakse Travel Packages – Departure (B/-/-)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport.
***End of Service***
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- Alll air tickets in/to/from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations
Grade of Hotel
Tour Cost in USD per person applied to groups of (Valid till 30 Sep 2016)
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 – 6 Paxs||7 – 10 Paxs||11 – 14 Paxs||Single Supplement|
|5-Star Hotels||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 150 reviews.