LUANG PRABANG KAYAKING TOUR ON NAM KHAN RIVER FOR 3 DAYS
Tour Route: LUANG PRABANG - NAMKHAN523 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – Luang Prabang Kayaking Tour On Nam Khan River For 3 Days: Arrival – Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tours
On arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel by our driver and guide. Luang Prabang is perhaps the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Laos.
After a short rest, we begin our sightseeing tour of some of the major sights in this faboulous city, including the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun, the shrine of Wat Aham, the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and Wat Mai. We visit these sights as well as the magnificent Wat Xiengthong, its exterior architecture is remarkable with decorated guilded stuccoes and doorways, a “tree of life” mosaic pattern set in coloured glass on the back wall and its three tiered roofs sweeping low to the ground representing classical Laotian architecture.
A visit to Luang Prabang would be incomplete without ascending 329 steps to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa and to enjoy a beautiful sunset view of the city and its glowing reflection on the Mekong River. From there we experience the hustle and bustle of the colourful Night Market where you can find a selection of traditional textiles, gifts and souvenirs made by the local people.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2 – Luang Prabang Kayaking Tour On Nam Khan River For 3 Days: Luang Prabang River Kayaking Tours (B/-/-)
After breakfast, we begin our full day tour by taking local transportation a Tuk Tuk, on a 45 minute journey to the starting point of the kayaking area of Ban En, a small village. On arrival, we commence kayaking downstream on the Nam Khan River, passing stunning karsts mountains and observing the local activities at various small villages on our way, we kayak through some small and fun rapids.
En route we stop at Tad Sea, a large beautiful waterfall that is situated in the forest with a cool natural swimming pool, you may refresh yourself from the humidity by immersing yourself in the cool and white waters of the spring in the big pool. We will enjoy a picnic lunch overlooking the waterfall on a Sala terrace. After lunch, we continue our boat trip downstream to retrace the tomb of the French explorer Henri Mouhot, who stumbled across Angkor Wat in 1860, but succumbed to a malaria attack in Luang Prabang on 10th November in following year.
We kayak back to Luang Prabang and change for overland transportation at Ban Phanom, a well-known weaving village of Tai Lue, who used to make silk weaving textiles for the former Lao royal family. We then kayak back to Luang Prabang by the late evening just before sunset.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3 – Luang Prabang Kayaking Tour On Nam Khan River For 3 Days: Luang Prabang – Departure (B/-/-)
After breakfast, we visit The National Museum (closed Tuesdays) at the former Royal Palace, which displays a lovely collection of the artefacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through the last sovereign.
We also visit the Phosi Market, where you will see such diverse offerings as dried buffalo skin, local tea and saltpeter among the chickens, vegetables and hill-tribe weavings. After lunch the tour ends and you will be transferred to the airport .
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets in/to/from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 199 reviews.