LUANG PRABANG TOUR OF LIVING WITH ELEPHANTS
Tour Route: LUANG PRABANG - ELEPHANT VILLAGE696 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Luang Prabang Tour Of Living With Elephants
It’s a simple life close to the animals and close to nature. The day of a Mahout is scheduled to fit the needs of the animals and offer you the unique chance to follow this natural rhythm. The setting is wonderful and of natural beauty.
Also you will have the chance to ride the Elephants in the neck, to learn some specific methods of controlling the animals. You may ride a few times on the first day and get close with the animals during your activities and interaction…
Feed them, bring them to the jungle and learn how to clean and wash these massive animals.
A night close to nature and our Lao food will prepare you for the next day.
An early start in the morning will bring you back to the Elephants for a bath in the river. Than after breakfast prepare for your return or further activities depending on your booking. (This package include either a village and mountain Trek or Kayak tour back to Luang Prabang)
* Stay with our Mahout team
* Feed and wash our Elephants
* Learn about their life
* Sleep in the Elephant Lodge
* or in Zen Nam Khan Boutique resort
* Follow the Elephant trails
* See the waterfall and relax
* Visit a village nearby and meet locals
* Guide the Elephants out in the jungle
* Ride and feel them and learn about them
- Private transfers from/to project area
- Boat transfers on Nam Khan river
- Entrance fees for project
- All meals and drinking water on your tour
- Overnight in DBL or TWN Room in the Elephant Lodge or Zen Nam Khan Boutique Resort (according to your booking request)
- English speaking guide/supervisor
- Interaction with our Lao Mahouts & Elephants
- Tad Sae Waterfall visit (waterfall dry during Feb.-July)
- Elephant riding in the Elephant Village and river area
- Instructions about the Elephant and work as a Mahout
- Learning some training and controlling skills with Elephant
- Elephant Village Park Project contribution payments
- Choice of a guided Trekking/Kayaking on 2. day
- alcoholic and soft drinks
Requirements for this Elephant interaction program:
- Minimum age of 18 years or with parents!
- A normal level of fitness
- Love for our Elephants
- Respect the Lao culture, be open-minded
- Flexibility and tolerance
- Bring sun protection, swimming suit, towel and shoes that can get wet.
- Bring long trousers
Start 8:30 / end evening of second day in afternoon depending on your program
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 235 reviews.