LUANG PRABANG ELEPHANT RIDING AND HOMESTAY TOUR
Tour Route: LUANG PRABANG916 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Luang Prabang Elephant Riding And Homestay Tour
It’s a simple life close to the animals and close to nature. The day of a Mahout is scheduled to fit the needs of the animals and offer you the unique chance to follow this natural rhythm. The setting is wonderful and of natural beauty.
Also you will have the chance to ride the Elephants in the neck, to learn some specific methods of controlling the animals. You may ride a few times on the first day and get close with the animals during your activities and interaction…
Feed them, bring them to the jungle and learn how to clean and wash these massive animals.
A night close to nature and our Lao food will prepare you for the next day. An early start in the morning will bring you back to the Elephants for a bath in the river.
* Stay with our Mahout team
* Feed and wash our Elephants
* Learn about their life
* Sleep in Elephant Lodge or upgrade in one of our resorts!
* Follow the Elephant trails
* See the Tad Sae waterfall and relax
* Guide the Elephants out in the jungle
* Ride and feel them and learn about them…
The following example of an itinerary may change from tour to tour depending on the occupancy of the Elephant Village, number of persons in your group, weather and river conditions and other unforeseen circumstances:
Day 1: Luang Prabang Elephant Riding And Homestay Tour
08:30/9:00 am. Departure from hotel / Guesthouse in Luang Prabang town
10:45 am Arrive at the Elephant Village
11:00 am Trekking through Jungle by sitting on elephant howdah.
12:00 Come back to Elephant Village for buffet lunch
13:00 pm Introducing elephant and mahout, interaction time
13:15 pm ride elephant to jungle and overnight place
14:30 pm Take relaxation with shower and free time.
Optional: Visit Tad Sae waterfall, in season with water in waterfall.
18:30 pm Take pleasure with set menu for dinner
Day 2: Luang Prabang Elephant Riding And Homestay Tour
07:00 am. Walk to bring elephant from jungle.
07:45 am. Bath to elephant in the river.
08:45 am. Breakfast.
10:00 am. Drive back to Luang Prabang
- Transportation from town to elephant camp (Round trip)
- Boat transfer Round trip
- Buffet lunch
- Elephant riding fee
- Breakfast Set menu
- English speaking guide
- your preferred overnight as per booking (either Village Home Stay – Elephant Lodge – Lao Spirit Resort – Zen Nam Khan Resort)
- Brief lecture about Elephant and Project
- Drinking water
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 229 reviews.