LAOS ELEPHANT LODGE PACKAGE
Tour Rate: LUANG PRABANG - TAD SAR WATERFALL914 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Luang Prabang Biking Tour to Elephant Lodge
Day 2: Elephant Riding Tour & Trekking ti Hill Tribe Village
Day 3: Easy Kayaking – Back to Luang Prabang Town
Day 1 – Laos Elephant Lodge Package: Luangprabang Mountain biking & Elephant tour (B/L/D)
In the morning around 8.30-9.00 we take our bikes out of town to see some highlights along the way. Short village visits and the green surroundings of Luang Prabang are awaiting us. On this 15-20 km mountain biking tour in to Lao countryside you see the rural life.
After your check in at the Lodge and some information about the Elephant Project you proceed to the mountain view terrace for lunch (or at the close by waterfall). In the afternoon we meet our elephants for a scenic ride to/from the waterfall or on a village trail (1 hr). Diner will be served at the Elephant village’s restaurant.
Overnight in Elephant Lodge Apartment.
Day 2 – Laos Elephant Lodge Package: Wake up in nature for the day of elephant interaction and trekking (B/L/D)
In the morning around 7 A.M. the protected elephants come to the river for a bath. Now you have a chance to enjoy the sight of this early morning activity with the protected Elephants. See and enjoy the sight of the Mahouts (elephant handlers) washing the elephants in the river.
After breakfast you get ready for a day of soft adventure activity in wonderful Lao nature. Trekking tour to small remote villages and to the nearby Tad Sae waterfall(total 6-8 hrs activity depending on the trail you choose). Afternoon arrival back in the Lodge by motorboat transfer from the ending point of your one day Fair Trek hiking tour in the surrounding nature of Luang Prabang. Take a shower, hang out and join the restaurant for a Dinner.
Overnight in the Elephant Lodge Room.
Day 3 – Laos Elephant Lodge Package: Take your time and relax in the morning or take a short walk to a nearby village (B/L/-)
We prepare our activities today with a short briefing. The kayaking tour is easy to handle during most of the months and offers some great sceneries and natural life along the river. Small rapids enrich the paddle trip which takes you back into the World Heritage town of Luang Prabang.
Depending on your schedule we provide you a transfer back to town.
***End of Service***
- Transfer out/in of town or biking out of town with sightseeing along the way
- Overnight in the Lodge (2 Nights with breakfast)
- Dinner x 2 on big set menu (Vegetarian possible)
- Other meals as indicated with (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner) – Lunch Buffet on day 1
- Cruising on a boat along the Nam Khan after trekking
- Village visits and Trekking to remote areas (guided walk within Fair Trek project area)
- Drinking water & selection of fruit on activity days
- English speaking guide on activity days
- All permissions and local taxes
- Elephant Park Project contribution payment
- Village fund payments as the Trekking is part of the Fair Trek Project Luang Prabang
Rating: 10 out of 10 based on 268 reviews.