LUANG SAY CRUISE TRIP TO PAK BENG FROM LUANG PRABANG
Tour Route: HOUEIXAI - PAKBENG - LUANG PRABANG656 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – Luang Say Cruise Trip To Pak Beng From Luang Prabang: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave – Pakbeng Cruising Tours (Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday) (-/L/D)
Your boat leaves Luang Prabang pier at 07:30 hrs for a cruise up the Mekong to Pakbeng. On the way to Pak-Ou Village, at the mouth of the Nam Ou River, a brief stop is made to see the traditional process of the production of local Lao rice wine, and to visit Tam Ting “Cave of a thousand Buddha’s”.
After a buffet lunch on board, we continue the route to Pakbeng. We arrive at Pakbeng before sunset and check in at Luang Say Lodge. Dinner on the terrace, overlooking the Mekong River.
Overnight in Pakbeng.
Day 2 – Luang Say Cruise Trip To Pak Beng From Luang Prabang: Pakbeng – Houeixai Sightseeing trip
Full breakfast at lodge. (Optional: walk to Pakbeng market, where people from the surrounding minority villages exchange their goods). At 08:00 hours, board the boat for the second leg of the cruise. En route one stop is made to observe rural life along the Mekong and visit minority ethnic groups, then a buffet lunch on board and on to Houei Say, where you will arrive before 17:00 hrs (you may proceed to Chiang Rai in the same day.
End of service!
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Join Luang Say Cruise (2D/1N)
- Luang Say’ English speaking guide
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets in/to/from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations
* From 01Nov to 30Apr, Depart every Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
* From 01Nov to 30Apr, Depart as well on Sunday with Pak Ou 1.
* From 01May to 30Sep, Depart every Monday and Friday.
* From 01Nov to 30Apr, and 1-31Oct, Depart every Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
* From 01May to 30Sep, departs every Saturday and Wednesday.
No operation (Dry Dock) from 01-30Jun
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 200 reviews.