LAOS PRIVATE CRUISE HOLIDAY FROM HOUEI XAI TO LUANG PRABANG
Tour Rate: HOUEIXAI - PAKBENG - LUANG PRABANG559 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – Laos Private Cruise Holiday From Houei Xai To Luang Prabang: Cruising Down The Mekong From Houeisay To Pakbeng Adventure Package (-/L/D)
Traditional boat leaves Houei Say pier at 08:30 hrs for a cruise down the Mekong to Pakbeng. En route one stop is made to observe rural life along the Mekong and visit minority ethnic groups; then, a lunch on board. Arrive Pakbeng before sunset and check-in at Pakbeng Lodge. Dinner on the terrace overlooking the Mekong River.
Overnight in Pakbeng at Pakbeng Lodge.
Day 2 – Laos Private Cruise Holiday From Houei Xai To Luang Prabang: Pakbeng – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tours (B/L/-)
Full breakfast at lodge. (Optional: walk to Pakbeng market, where people from the surrounding minority villages exchange their goods). At 08:30 we board the boat for the second leg of the cruise. A short stop to discover a few Hmong villages before having lunch on board. On our way to Pak-Ou village at the mouth of the Nam Ou River, we take a brief stop ait Tam Ting “Cave of a thousand Buddha’s”. On our way to Luang Prabang another stop is made to observe the traditional process of manufacturing local rice alcohol. Arrive at Luang Prabang before sunset.
End of service!
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets to/from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 265 reviews.