HALF DAY CYCLING TOUR IN LUANG PRABANG
Tour Route: LUANG PRABANG CITY528 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Detailed Itinerary Half Day:
Starting from our office, this tour brings you to interesting non-touristy places in the valley of Luang Prabang. On the way, you will experience the daily life of the local people, explained by our professional guide. You will visit some handicraft villages such as a blacksmith and a Saa paper village; a local market where you can explore the local food; a temple ruin which has been destroyed during a war period; a cremation ground; and an orphanage school with 400 children.
- Distance: approx. 20 km
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Departure time: 8.30 am or 1.30 pm
- Road condition: Mostly flat and 30 % unpaved roads.
- Landscape: lush vegetation, with great views over the Mekong valley and surrounding mountains.
- Bicycles: Trek mountain bikes (ladies or gents) adjusted for extra comfort, 24 gears and front suspension.
- Difficult Level: easy soft adventure
- Group size: 4 to 20 pax
- English speaking guide (Dutch and German speaking guide on request)
- Entrance fees
- Pick up/drop off at hotel
- Drinking Water and Snack
- Bicycle Remark: Depending on weather and road conditions, this itinerary is subject to changes.
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com directly[/include]
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 243 reviews.