FULL DAY LUANG PRABANG BIKING TOUR
Tour Route: LUANG PRABANG CITY755 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Full Day Luang Prabang Biking Tour
Starting from our office just out of town, this tour brings you to interesting non-touristy places in the valley of Luang Prabang. On the way, you will experience the daily life of the local people, explained by our professional guide.
You will visit a temple ruin, which has been destroyed during a war period; a cremation ground; some handicraft villages, such as a blacksmith and Saa paper village; a recently discovered waterfall; a weaving centre where you will learn about the weaving and dying of silk and cotton fabrics; and an orphanage school with 400 children. Local lunch will be provided along the way.
- Distance: approx. 35 km
- Duration approx. 6 hours
- Departure time: 9.00 am Road condition: Mostly flat and 30% unpaved roads.
- Landscape: lush vegetation, with great views over the Mekong valley and surrounding mountains.
- Bicycles: Trek mountain bikes (ladies or gents) adjusted for extra comfort, 24 gears and front suspension.
- Difficult Level: easy soft adventure
- Group size: 4 to 20 pax
- English speaking guide (Dutch and German speaking guide on request)
- Entrance fees Pick up/drop off at hotel
- Drinking Water
- Local lunch
- Bicycle Remark: Depending on weather and road conditions, this itinerary is subject to changes.
=> Please take a note that we are now in a process of updating the cost for this tour & this work will be completed soon after a time. If you need further details on our updated quotes, kindly email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 236 reviews.