SHORT LUANG PRABANG ADVENTURE TREKKING TOUR
Tour Route: LUANG PRABANG - BAN MUANG KAI1283 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Luang Prabang
Day 2: Luang Prabang to Muang Khai & Khouang Si Waterfall
Day 3: Khouang Si Waterfall to Luang Prabang – Departure
Day 1 – Short Luang Prabang Adventure Trekking Tour: Arrival – Luang Prabang Sightseeing Tour
On arrival at Luang Prabang airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel by our driver and guide. Luang Prabang is perhaps the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia. The tranquility and charm of this town with its splendid natural scenery and cultural sights make it one of the most delightful places to visit in Laos.
After a short rest, we begin sightseeing by visiting the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrines of Wat Aham and Wat Mai. We enjoy a short-guided tour seeing the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong temple with its low sweeping roofs; representing classical architecture of Luang Prabang. We ascent to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as enjoy a beautiful sunset view of the city and its glowing reflection on the Mekong River.
From there we experience the hustle and bustle of the colourful Night Market where you can find a selection of traditional textiles, gifts and souvenirs made by the local people.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2 – Short Luang Prabang Adventure Trekking Tour: Luang Prabang – Trekking Vacations to Muang Khai & Khouangsi (B/-/-)
After breakfast, we cross the Mekong River for an easy trek to the Ancientroyal temple of Wat Long Khoune and to Ban Chan to visit the traditional pottery kiln. Afterwards we take a long-tail boat to Muang Khai to continue our trek towards Ban Nong Haew, located high over the mountain where we will also visit the hill tribe villages such as Khmou and H’mong and arrive at the paradise setting of the Khouangsi Waterfall.
At this waterfall, water tumbles over multi tiered limestone formations into cool and crystal clear turquoise pools, surrounded by lush forests, ideal for anyone seeking an enjoyable escape when the heat becomes unbearable. You can take a refreshing dip or stroll around the unspoiled natural forests. We also visit the villages of Ban Thaphen and Ban Ouay.
Overnight at Ban Thapen at Villa Vanvisa.
Day 3 – Short Luang Prabang Adventure Trekking Tour: Khouangsi Waterfall – Luang Prabang – Departure (B/-/-)
After breakfast this morning, we drive back to Luang Prabang to visit The National Museum (closed Tuesdays) at the former Royal Palace, which displays a lovely collection of the artefacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign.
We continue to explore the city and visit the Phosi Market, where you will see such diverse offerings as dried buffalo skin, local tea and saltpeter among the chickens, vegetables and hill-tribe weaving. After lunch the tour ends and you will be transferred to the airport.
End of service!
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets to/from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuatione
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 196 reviews.