LAOS NORTHERN ADVENTURE TOUR TO VIETNAM
Tour Route: VIENTIANE - LUANG NAMTHA - MUANG LA - NONG KHIAW - LUANG PRABANG833 Views
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Arrival – Luang Prabang
Day 2: Luang Prabang
Day 3: Luang Prabang to Xieng Khuang
Day 4: Xieng Khuang to Plain of Jars and Muang Khoun
Day 5: Xieng Khuang to Sam Neua
Day 6: Sam Neua to Vieng Xai
Day 7: Sam Neua to Na Meo – Departure
Day 1 – Laos Northern Adventure Tour To Vietnam: Arrival – Luang Prabang Adventure Package Tours (B)
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city or simply relax. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2 – Laos Northern Adventure Tour To Vietnam: Luang Prabang Sightseeing tours (B)
Your full day city tour begins after breakfast, with a visit to the Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts. We then enjoy a short-guided tour seeing the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture.
Today, we also visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham. Following lunch, we visit the Arts and Ethnology Centre to learn about Laos’ many ethnic cultures before we head out of town to see the weaving villages of Ban Xiengkhong and Ban Xienglek.
We then return to the city for a visit to Wat Mai. We then climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a panoramic view of the city at sunset and the Mekong River. The tour ends after a visit to the famous Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by local and hilltribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Note: the Royal Palace Museum is closed on Tuesdays.
Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3 – Laos Northern Adventure Tour To Vietnam: Luang Prabang Adventure Tours – Xieng Khuang Adventure Package Tours (B)
Day 4 – Laos Northern Adventure Tour To Vietnam: Xieng Khuang Adventure Package Tours – Plain of Jars and Muang Khoun (B)
This morning we have time to visit the interesting Central Market in Phonsavan, visit the MAG exhibition and Site 2 of the Plain of Jars before taking a short scenic trek to Site 3 via a Tai Dam and Lao Leum village. Following lunch we have a half day morning tour seeing the old capital of Muang Khoun and the nearby villages, home to the Hmong hilltribe and Tai Dam people.
Overnight in Xiengkhuang.
Day 5 – Laos Northern Adventure Tour To Vietnam: Xiengkhuang Adventure Package Tours – Sam Neua (B)
A long drive today starting early this morning along some fairly rough roads, but the journey is broken up by stops at nearby villages, and to admire the breathtaking scenery.
We also have time to visit Hintang. Here we visit the mysterious menhirs (standing stones). No one is quite sure who built them or why, perhaps burial sites or markers of some sort. We arrive in Sam Neua early evening.
Overnight in Sam Neua.
Day 6 – Laos Northern Adventure Tour To Vietnam: Sam Neua Adventure Package Tours – Viengxai Adventure Travel (B)
Today, after an early breakfast, we visit a number of local weaving villages, we continue onto the famous Vieng Xai Caves. This is where the Pathet Lao leaders lived during the “Secret War’. After enjoying numerous caves we head back to our Sam Nua accommodation for the night. Overnight in Sam Neua.
Day 7 – Laos Northern Adventure Tour To Vietnam: Sam Neua Adventure Travel Packages – Na Meo border gate to Vietnam (B)
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- All air tickets in/to/from Laos
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 239 reviews.