Two Days Halong Bay Discovery with Bhaya Classic Cruise
Tour Rate: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi367 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 160 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1 – Two Days Halong Bay Discovery with Bhaya Classic Cruise: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08:00 Start departure from Hanoi.
12:00 Arrive to Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island.
12:45 Board with welcome drinks and welcome briefing about itinerary and safety from our Cruise Manager.
13:00 Start the buffet lunch while the boat is cruising towards south east of Halong Bay passing by Chicken Rock and Titov Island.
15:15 Transfer to centre of Vung Vieng floating village by tender boat. Start to discover the floating village while sitting on rowing boats with local people.
16:30 Kayak around the boat in Vung Vieng Area if weather permits. (Please book Kayak & Spa in advance at reception).
17:00 Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).
17:30 Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.
19:00 Dinner will be served in the restaurant with set menu.
21:00 Free time for watching movie in the restaurant or relaxing at the bar with 30% discount for all kinds of drinks.
Day 2 – Two Days Halong Bay Discovery with Bhaya Classic Cruise: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06:15 Start early Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck; complementary tea and coffee available.
07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
07:45 Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmite.
09:00 Back to main boat for check out, put baggages out to corridor and settle the bill at the reception.
09:30 Buffet brunch will be served in restaurant while the boat is cruising back to harbor.
10:30 Disembark in Tuan Chau Marina. Leave for Hanoi.
15:00 Return to Hanoi. End of service.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- No charge for cancellations made more than 07 days prior to cruise departure for online booking.
Wifi is available onboard for free of charge in the terrace deck. However, interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 264 reviews.