Huong Hai Sealife Cruise Tour for 2 Days / 1 Night
Tour Route: HANOI - HALONG BAY - HANOI477 Views
|Tour Price:||from : 170 $/person|
|Departure:||Any day you want|
|Tour Type:||Private tour guide + Local Tour Guide + English Language|
| Enquire NowReply within
Our Advantages & Promise
- Zero shopping stops.
- Flexible time schedule to suit your pace.
- Selected and trained guides.
- Meals are in quality local restaurants.
- Western style service standard
Day 1: Huong Hai Sealife Cruise Tours: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7.45 Depart from Ha noi to Halong by shuttle bus/car (Optional)
12.15 Upon arrival at Ha Long city, Sip on a refreshing welcome drink upon check in before you begin your cruise through the bay.
12.30 You are transfed to your cruise ship.
12.45 Check in cabin, Start sailing from Bai Tu Long Bay area, Feast on a delicious lunch as you cruise among beautiful islets ( Tea pot islet, Mat Quy – Monster Face islet, Yen Ngua islet, Man’s Head islet, Tortoise islet etc.
13.00 Lunch is served in the restaurant at the first deck.
14.30 Explore surprising cave (Surprise Cave, Hang Sung Sot), one of the largest and most famous grottoes in the entire Halong Bay
16.15 Back onboard and continue cruising through limestone islets.
16.30 Visit Ti Top Island where you can enjoy swimming or walking up to the summit and admire a fantastic view onto Halong Bay.
17.15 Enjoy Happy moments with special menu from 17.15pm to 18.30 pm
18.00 Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking disks.
19.30 Gala Elegant dinner served onboard.
21.00 Evening activities: Relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services 2. Squid fishing and chatting with your partner, friends, family. Overnight on Halong Bay on boat Huong Hai Sealife Cruises.
Day 2: Huong Hai Sealife Cruise Tour: Halong Bay – Hanoi
7.00 Tai Chi session on the sundeck at the break of dawn.
7.00-7.30 Coffee & tea with cookies and pastries are available (light breakfast).
7.45-8.30 Enjoy the charm and tranquility of the lagoon at Luon cave on-board by a traditional rowing boat ( Thung Boat) or kayaking 1.
9.00 Check out your cabin and settle bills.
9.30-10.30 International breakfast buffet served in the dining room
11.00 Arrive back at Ha Long city for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Hanoi. Trip ends. Huong Hai Sealife Cruise Halong Bay Tour welcome back on the next time.
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Oceanview, hot water & luxury Jacuzzi Glass Stading Bathroom
- All meals onboard (02 Lunches, 01 Dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Welcome drinks
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat, Fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- Full life jackets onboard
- Sealife Huong Hai Halong bay Cruise Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Halong Bay)
- Private car (upon request).
- Spa, Masssage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
Shuttle Bus Costs & Information: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Ha Long Bay) ~ Hanoi:
- Departure place in Hanoi: by Huong Hai Ha Long car
- Pick up & Drop Off: At your place (hotel) in Hanoi Old Quarter or near by
- Expected departure time in Hanoi: ~07.45 AM
- Expected return time in Hanoi: ~04.00 PM
- Price for adult: US$ 25.00/person/round trip
- Price for children from 5 -11 years: USD 15.00/person/round trip
- Price for children under 5 years: Free of charge, limiting to one child per booking only.
- Price for Private round-trip transfers: Pls send your request [/exclude]
Check in late or Check out early:
Extra fee 100$/way transfer by tender.
- This Halong bay tours might be changed due to the weather or tide condition
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled or replaced by staying onland due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three (3) days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 196 reviews.